• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Pork Tenderloin in Dcb in Oven

In summary, for this recipe, you can use any type of pork tenderloin, but a leaner cut of meat is recommended for the best results. The pork tenderloin should be cooked for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit in the Deep Covered Baker. You can marinate the pork tenderloin for added flavor, but no more than 4 hours. Adding liquid to the DCB is not necessary, but a small amount of broth or water can be added if desired. The DCB can also be used on the grill to cook the pork tenderloin.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know the time and temp this would cook in the oven?? A recent customer was sad to realize the dcb doesn't fit in her microwave.

I need to bump this!

Hi there! I'm not sure what dish you're referring to, but typically for oven cooking, the time and temperature will depend on the specific recipe. Can you provide more details or a link to the recipe you're using? I'm sure someone in the forum will be able to help you out!

1. Can I use any type of pork tenderloin for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pork tenderloin for this recipe. However, we recommend using a leaner cut of meat for the best results.

2. How long should I cook the pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

The pork tenderloin should be cooked in the DCB for approximately 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking?

Yes, marinating the pork tenderloin before cooking can add additional flavor. We recommend marinating for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours.

4. Do I need to add any liquid to the DCB when cooking the pork tenderloin?

No, the pork tenderloin will release its own juices while cooking in the DCB. However, you can add a small amount of broth or water if desired.

5. Can I use the DCB to cook the pork tenderloin on the grill?

Yes, the DCB can be used on the grill to cook the pork tenderloin. Simply follow the same cooking instructions, but place the DCB on the grill instead of in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • supplyhoarder