• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a BBQ Pizza Pan Go in the Oven? Seeking Advice

In summary, a BBQ pizza pan can go in the oven as long as it is oven-safe, with most Pampered Chef pans being made of steel or aluminum. The temperature it can withstand depends on the specific pan, but most can handle up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Preheating the pan is recommended, and it can also be used in a convection oven. To clean the pan, let it cool and wash it with warm, soapy water, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
Tania Bonner
Gold Member
I have a customer who asked me now that it is getting colder...Can the bbq pizza pan go in the oven? I looked on CC and check the use and care but did not see anything where it can't go in the oven. If anyone could help me with this question it would truly be appreciated.

I use mine in the oven all the time. I use it for frozen pizzas, not made from scratch. Of course, you could use boboli crust and make from scratch.

I also use mine in the oven all the time (I've never used it on the grill. lol). We do the boboli crust pizzas. You could do a scratch crust too. It would work just fine.

HO doesn't recommend it in the oven if you ask them but I believe it's because it has holes in it. Some people just don't think and could possibly put things that would need a different pan on it.

i use mine in the oven all the time! and make my yeast dough from scratch each time....works great!!!

When it came out I asked HO if it could be used on an oven and they said yes. There are lots of pizza pans like this on the market (with holes) - the holes held crisp the crust.

1. Can a BBQ Pizza Pan go in the oven?

Yes, a BBQ pizza pan can go in the oven as long as it is oven-safe. Most Pampered Chef BBQ pizza pans are made of steel or aluminum and are designed to withstand high temperatures in both the oven and on the grill.

2. What temperature can I use the BBQ pizza pan in the oven?

The temperature you can use the BBQ pizza pan in the oven depends on the specific pan you have, but most Pampered Chef BBQ pizza pans can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Do I need to preheat the BBQ pizza pan before using it in the oven?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the BBQ pizza pan before using it in the oven. This will ensure that the pan is evenly heated and will help prevent the pizza from sticking to the pan.

4. Can I use the BBQ pizza pan in a convection oven?

Yes, you can use the BBQ pizza pan in a convection oven. Just be sure to follow the same temperature and preheating instructions as you would for a regular oven.

5. How do I clean the BBQ pizza pan after using it in the oven?

The best way to clean your BBQ pizza pan after using it in the oven is to let it cool completely and then wash it with warm, soapy water. You can also use a non-abrasive scrub brush or sponge to remove any stuck-on food. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the pan's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • twinchefs