• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop BBQ Items for Sale - Get Great Deals on Grilling Accessories!

In summary, some essential grilling accessories that you should have include a grill brush, tongs, spatula, skewers, and a meat thermometer. Right now, there are several BBQ items on sale such as a tool set, grill pan, and kabob set. You can use your Pampered Chef discounts on these items. Some of our grilling accessories are dishwasher safe, such as a silicone basting brush and stainless steel skewers. Additionally, we have recently launched new and innovative grilling accessories like the Grill Stone and Grill Basket for efficient grilling.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
All items are plus shipping:BBQ grill cleaning brush was $16.50 now $10
BBQ grill basket was $29.50 now $15
BBQ jumbo turner was $22 now $10
BBQ mitt was $19 now $10
BBQ roasting pan with can holder was $41.50 now $20
BBQ slotted spoon was $15.50 now $10
BBQ skewer set was $21.50 now $10
BBQ tongs was $20.50 now $10
BBQ flexible turner was $20.50 now $15Please email requests with your zip code. I prefer PayPal as payment. Email to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Updated 7/2/16

"Wow, these are some great deals! I'm definitely interested in a few of these BBQ items. Can you please tell me the shipping cost for the flexible turner to zip code 12345? Also, do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple items? Thanks!"

1. What are some essential grilling accessories that I should have?

Some essential grilling accessories that you should have include a grill brush, tongs, spatula, skewers, and a meat thermometer.

2. Are there any specific BBQ items that are on sale right now?

Yes, there are several BBQ items that are currently on sale, including our BBQ tool set, grill pan, and kabob set.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef discounts on the BBQ items for sale?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef discounts on any BBQ items that are on sale.

4. Do you offer any grilling accessories that are dishwasher safe?

Yes, we have a variety of grilling accessories that are dishwasher safe, including our silicone basting brush and stainless steel skewers.

5. Are there any new or innovative grilling accessories available for purchase?

Yes, we have recently launched our new Grill Stone and Grill Basket, both of which offer unique and efficient ways to grill your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies