• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Grill Basket

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, Tara sought recommendations for using the grill basket from fellow consultants. Another consultant suggested checking the files section for recipes. Tara was pleasantly surprised to find many useful recipe files and expressed her gratitude. Along with other product ideas, grilled vegetable medley, shrimp and pineapple skewers, grilled chicken breast, grilled fruit, and grilled pizza were suggested for using the grill basket year-round.
timbimac
It's a little off season, but a customer of mine would like some ideas of things to do with the grill basket they just ordered! I am a new consultant and haven't used one yet. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Tara

There might be some recipes posted in the files section.

Wow! Thanks! I didn't even know that was there! I was actually looking for a file and was going through all the threads looking for it! But I found it so easily by that section!

Tara

You're welcome. :)You'll love the files section. So many recipe files to go along with so many of the products!

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share some ideas for using the grill basket! It's a versatile tool that can be used year-round for delicious meals. Here are a few suggestions:1. Grilled Vegetable Medley - Cut up a variety of vegetables such as zucchini, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Toss them in some olive oil, salt, and pepper, and place them in the grill basket. Grill until tender and serve as a side dish or on top of a salad.2. Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers - Thread alternating pieces of shrimp and pineapple onto skewers and place in the grill basket. Grill until the shrimp is pink and serve as a tasty appetizer or main dish.3. Grilled Chicken Breast - Marinate chicken breasts in your favorite sauce or dressing, then place them in the grill basket and cook until fully cooked. Serve with grilled vegetables or on top of a salad.4. Grilled Fruit - Slice up some peaches, plums, or pineapple and place them in the grill basket. Grill until they have some nice grill marks and serve as a side dish or on top of ice cream for a delicious dessert.5. Grilled Pizza - Roll out pizza dough and place it in the grill basket. Grill until the bottom is crispy, then flip it over and add your favorite toppings. Grill until the cheese is melted and bubbly for a unique and tasty pizza.I hope these ideas inspire you and your customer to make the most out of their new grill basket. Happy grilling!

What is a BBQ Grill Basket?

A BBQ grill basket is a special cooking tool used for grilling various types of food such as vegetables, seafood, and smaller meats. It is designed with holes or slits to allow for the heat and smoke from the grill to circulate around the food, resulting in an evenly cooked and flavorful meal.

How do I use a BBQ Grill Basket?

To use a BBQ grill basket, simply preheat your grill and lightly oil the basket to prevent sticking. Then, place the food inside the basket and close the lid. Make sure to stir or flip the food occasionally to ensure even cooking. Once the food is fully cooked, remove the basket from the grill using oven mitts and carefully empty the contents onto a serving dish.

What types of food can I cook in a BBQ Grill Basket?

You can cook a wide variety of food in a BBQ grill basket including vegetables like peppers, onions, and zucchini, seafood like shrimp and fish fillets, and smaller cuts of meat like chicken tenders or cubed steak. You can even use it to grill delicate items like fruits or small pieces of tofu.

Is a BBQ Grill Basket easy to clean?

Yes, a BBQ grill basket is easy to clean. After use, allow the basket to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. You can also place it in the dishwasher for added convenience. Make sure to remove any food particles and dry the basket thoroughly before storing it.

Can I use a BBQ Grill Basket on any type of grill?

Yes, you can use a BBQ grill basket on any type of grill, whether it is gas, charcoal, or electric. Just make sure the basket fits comfortably on the grill and does not block the heat source. You can also use it on an open campfire for a delicious outdoor cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies