• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Grill Basket/Grill Tray/Roasting Pan

In summary, the best way to clean a BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan is to soak it in warm soapy water and scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or baking soda paste. It can be used on both gas and charcoal grills and can also be used in the oven. To prevent food from sticking, lightly coat with oil or use non-stick cooking spray. The maximum weight capacity varies by product and it is important not to exceed the limit for best use and longevity.
Phi_Phi_18
Hi everyone!

So I am planning a few BBQ cooking shows in the next month and I am torn on which of these products to get. The BBQ grill basket, the BBQ grill tray, or the BBQ roasting pan. I want the one that is the most versatile. Recommendations please?

Of these three, I use the bbq roasting pan the most, the grill tray second, and the basket never. I find the roasting pan to be the most versatile. Of course, you didn't mention the pizza pan which is my most used bbq tool! I have two of them and did grilled pizza parties all last summer. LOVE the pizza pan!

pchockeymom said:
Of these three, I use the bbq roasting pan the most, the grill tray second, and the basket never. I find the roasting pan to be the most versatile. Of course, you didn't mention the pizza pan which is my most used bbq tool! I have two of them and did grilled pizza parties all last summer. LOVE the pizza pan!

Thank you for the response, I also have the pizza pan. What do you make on the bbq roasting pan?

I do the beer can chicken of course-so amazing! But I've also taken the can off and done pot roast (cut the roast into large chunks along with potatoes, carrots, and onions-all seasoned/marinated), roasted potatoes, peppers & onions, meat balls, chunks of chicken with potatoes and onions. I find it to be kind of "anything in it" pan.

Do you do those at shows or just personally?

personally. I mentioned them at shows but last summer all my shows were grilled pizza. Can't beat it.

What is the best way to clean the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan?

The best way to clean the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan is to soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing it with a non-abrasive sponge or brush. For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to make a paste and scrub it onto the surface. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.

Can the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan be used on both gas and charcoal grills?

Yes, our BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan is designed to be used on both gas and charcoal grills. Its durable construction can withstand high heat and can be used on any type of grill.

How do I prevent food from sticking to the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan?

To prevent food from sticking to the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan, make sure to lightly coat the surface with cooking oil before placing food on it. You can also use non-stick cooking spray for easier clean-up.

Can the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan be used in the oven?

Yes, our BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan is oven-safe and can be used for roasting or baking in the oven. Just make sure to check the recommended temperature limit for the specific product.

What is the maximum weight capacity of the BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan?

The maximum weight capacity of our BBQ grill basket/tray/roasting pan varies depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product description or packaging for the weight limit. It is recommended to not exceed the weight limit for optimal use and longevity of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Mystik