• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack: Tips, Reviews, and More!

In summary, the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack is a grilling tool designed to make cooking corn on the cob and skewers easier and more convenient. It can hold up to 4 ears of corn at a time and can also be used for grilling vegetables and meat on skewers. The rack is dishwasher safe and can be used on both gas and charcoal grills.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I am really excited about this tool for the grill. Corn always burns and shish-k-bobs stick. Getting the food up off the grill is going to be nice.

i really like this one - hopefully no more flat-kabobs! my friend was holding it up at launch and we joked "hey, nice rack!"

Super excited about this! We love to make kabobs! Less chance of them getting charred this way! :)

I love this one and I'm certain that it will facilitate more skewer sales

Like. I just got to pour a patio behind my house. Up to now my grill was sitting down by the basement, not too handy to use. I see me doing a lot more grilling and I already have the skewers! Those banana boat things looked good!

I am excited about this because I think it'll be great for hot dogs too. I don't think regular sized hot dogs will fit but the longer ones will.

My friend has a picky eater that won't eat a hot dog with grill marks on it so this will be perfect for them.

Has anyone used this yet? Upsides-downsides??? Too cold here in Wisc. for me to grill yet?

Bumping.... would love some feedback on these since everyone was so excited about them when they were introduced.

What is the purpose of the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack?

The BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack is designed to make grilling corn on the cob and skewers easier and more convenient. It holds the corn and skewers securely in place, allowing for even cooking and preventing them from falling through the grill.

How many ears of corn can the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack hold?

The BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack can hold up to 4 ears of corn at a time.

Can the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack be used for other foods besides corn and skewers?

Yes, the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack can also be used for grilling vegetables, such as asparagus, zucchini, and peppers. It can also be used to cook meat on skewers.

Is the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

Can the BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack be used on any type of grill?

The BBQ Corn and Skewer Rack can be used on both gas and charcoal grills, making it a versatile grilling tool for any backyard barbecue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies