• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Lost Recipe: Help Needed

In summary, if you have lost a recipe from Pampered Chef, you can try searching through your physical recipe collection or checking the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant. While Pampered Chef does not offer an official recipe replacement service, you may be able to find the recipe through other sources. To prevent losing recipes, it is helpful to keep them organized and follow care instructions. If you cannot find a lost recipe, you can try searching for a similar one or reaching out to your consultant or customer service for assistance.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Does anyone have this recipe or know where I can find it?

Look in the files under "BBQ" it will come up under pork- just substitute chicken. As for sliders, cut the ends off of hotdog buns, and then cut the remaining bun into thirds.

or instead of hot-dog buns, I use the "potato rolls" you can buy in the deli/bakery section of the store, with the other prepared buns, rolls, hoagies, etc. They are the perfect size for sliders, and no work.

1. Where can I find a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

If you have lost a recipe from Pampered Chef, there are a few different places you can check. First, try searching through your physical recipe collection. If you cannot find the recipe there, you can also check the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. Additionally, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have a copy of the recipe.

2. Can I get a replacement for a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

While Pampered Chef does not offer an official recipe replacement service, you may be able to find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. If you are unable to locate the recipe, you can also try searching for a similar recipe online or reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

3. How can I prevent losing recipes from Pampered Chef?

To avoid losing recipes from Pampered Chef, it is helpful to keep them organized in a designated recipe binder or folder. You can also save digital copies of your recipes on your computer or in a cloud storage service for easy access. Additionally, make sure to follow the care instructions for any Pampered Chef recipe cards or booklets to prevent damage or loss.

4. Can I request a copy of a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not offer a recipe request service. However, you can try searching for the recipe on their website or reaching out to your consultant for assistance. You can also try searching for a similar recipe online or in a cookbook.

5. What should I do if I cannot find a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

If you are unable to locate a lost recipe from Pampered Chef, there are a few steps you can take. First, try searching for a similar recipe online or in a cookbook. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. If all else fails, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for further help or suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • Chef Endora