• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Chicken Pizza: Recipe Wanted - Can You Help?

In summary, to make BBQ Chicken Pizza, you will need pizza dough, BBQ sauce, cooked chicken, red onion, cilantro, and shredded cheese. You can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe, and there are several ways to cook the chicken (grill, bake, or use pre-cooked). You can also use any type of cheese you prefer, and to prevent the pizza dough from getting soggy, pre-bake the crust or sprinkle cornmeal on the bottom before baking.
DeeDee616
I know in one of our cook books (that of course i can't find now) for a really good bbq pizza with chicken real easy recipe. Does anyone have it and can post it real fast? Thanks so much. It might be in the "its good for youj book" or the cooking for two or more. Thanks!

Nevermind! I found it. It was in the It's good for you book and i found mine in a pile of paper work!

Hi there! I haven't tried this specific recipe, but I found a similar one online that might work for you. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cilantro, chopped (optional)1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.2. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet and spread the BBQ sauce over the crust, leaving a little bit of space around the edges.3. Add the shredded chicken and red onion on top of the BBQ sauce.4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the chicken and onion.5. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.6. Optional: Top with chopped cilantro before serving.Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients needed for BBQ Chicken Pizza?

To make BBQ Chicken Pizza, you will need pizza dough, BBQ sauce, cooked chicken, red onion, cilantro, and shredded cheese.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. You can find pre-made dough at most grocery stores or you can make your own using a pizza dough recipe.

How do I cook the chicken for BBQ Chicken Pizza?

You can cook the chicken for BBQ Chicken Pizza in a variety of ways. You can grill, bake, or even use pre-cooked chicken from the store. Just make sure the chicken is fully cooked before adding it to the pizza.

Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. Mozzarella, cheddar, or a blend of cheeses all work well for BBQ Chicken Pizza.

How do I prevent the pizza dough from getting soggy?

To prevent the pizza dough from getting soggy, make sure to pre-bake the crust for a few minutes before adding the toppings. You can also lightly sprinkle cornmeal on the bottom of the pizza dough before baking to absorb excess moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • mandydollie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mandydollie
Replies