• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Chicken Mini Sandwich recipe needed

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Is this the one you want:
Smoky BBQ Chicken Sandwhiches & BBQ SAUCE
1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless chicken breast
2 teaspoons Garlic Oil
1 1/2 tbs of Smoky BBQ Rub
24 Soft Dinner Rolls

Place Chicken in Deep Covered Baker. Brush with Garlic Oil. Sprinkle with BBQ Rub. Place in Microwave 13-14 minutes. Remove and Chop chicken with Salad Chopper.

BBQ SAUCE - 1 cup Ketchup
2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar
2 Tbs Smoky BBQ RUB

Add vinegar to Small Micro Cooker, ketchup, sugar, and rub. Stir with Nylon Mix n Masher. Microwave 2 minutes. Stir and serve or stir into chopped chicken.

To make more sauce just double ingredients.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Sounds good enough to eat! I just may try for dinner this week!

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Just made this for dinner...it's very yummy. Once you make your own BBQ sauce you will NEVER buy it ever again, it's the best!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
That's why I put in a request for them to make our BBQ rub in a larger container...you just go through it way to fast after just a couple times of using it. :D

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
What can you use if you don't have apple cider vinegar? I'd hate to buy some and find I don't like this recipe and never use the rest.

PCMomto4

Jun 15, 2009
I guess you could use regular vinegar, I know here in the states apple cider vinegar isn't very expensive, maybe a couple of dollars so I would say try it because its not like it is a huge expense if you don't use it. You could always use it for your shows also.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I don't think I'd use regular white vinegar in place of the apple cider vinegar. It has a more stringent taste.

If you have other kinds of vinegar - a malt vinegar, or wine vinegar, or a rice vinegar, any of those would be a good sub. But really, at least here in the States, you can buy a small bottle of apple cider vinegar for around $1.25.

(okay - I admit it, I'm obsessed with vinegars. I have 10 different kinds in my pantry right now!:eek:)

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
My kids won't eat the BBQ sauce made with our rub, they say it's to spicy. But my dds are only 10, 8, & 6, so maybe it's more their ages. I use only about half of what they tell you too and then they'll eat without to much complaining.

Lisa

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
My kids won't eat the BBQ sauce made with our rub, they say it's to spicy. But my dds are only 10, 8, & 6, so maybe it's more their ages. I use only about half of what they tell you too and then they'll eat without to much complaining.

Lisa

Add a little more ketchup and bownsugar :) I do this for my DS and he loves it!