• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ chicken in DCB

maddy123

Novice Member
May 31, 2009
I would love to make the chicken fajitas at my upcoming party but do not have the southwestern or chipolte seasonings, would this work with BBQ?
If not what would you suggest for chicken breasts and BBQ seasoning?
Maybe just on buns?

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
Make BBQ Chicken sandwiches! I just did this for dinner tonight LOL

Cook 3-4 chicken breasts in the DCB for 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile mix up a tasty batch of BBQ sauce with our rub (it's 1 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tsp cider vinegar and 2 tbsp Smoky BBQ Rub - mix, bring to a boil, done). When the chicken is done cooking cut up (with Salad Choppers if you own them or just shred with forks, cut with Forged Cutlery, whatever!), mix in the BBQ sauce and scoop onto buns!

You could always do the fajitas just with non-PC seasoning, but try the BBQ sauce with our rub first - it's delicious!

maddy123

Novice Member
May 31, 2009
thank you Michelle!
sounds delicious, I will definitely be doing this.

jross93

Feb 9, 2009
also, if you still wanted to do fajitas, just buy one of those seasoning packets and you can marinate the chicken breast and then add the onions and peppers to cook them like normal. I do it this way often and the flavor is great!!
Jen

Jun 1, 2008
Make BBQ Chicken sandwiches! I just did this for dinner tonight LOL

Cook 3-4 chicken breasts in the DCB for 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile mix up a tasty batch of BBQ sauce with our rub (it's 1 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tsp cider vinegar and 2 tbsp Smoky BBQ Rub - mix, bring to a boil, done). When the chicken is done cooking cut up (with Salad Choppers if you own them or just shred with forks, cut with Forged Cutlery, whatever!), mix in the BBQ sauce and scoop onto buns!

You could always do the fajitas just with non-PC seasoning, but try the BBQ sauce with our rub first - it's delicious!

When you say 3-4 breasts, do you mean 3-4 whole breasts??

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
No, just the half breasts...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Personal Introduction
Replies
Views
Admin Greg