• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Basting Brush Price Changing!

In summary, the current price of the BBQ basting brush varies depending on the specific model and any current promotions or discounts. The price may change periodically due to factors such as material and production costs, but Pampered Chef always strives to offer competitive prices. There may also be sales and promotions on the BBQ basting brush, and discounts are available for hosting a party or becoming a consultant. Bulk discounts are also offered for orders of 10 or more of the same product. For the most up-to-date pricing information or to place a bulk order, please visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant.
byrd1956
Gold Member
ok, so why when I put the BBQ Basting Brush in P3 is the cost only $15 and not $16, like when the customer placed their online order? I just did an update and it still is wrong.....
any advice?

The basting bottle is showing as $16 in P3 but the basting BRUSH is $18

oops! I did mean the BBQ Basting Bottle, but it is showing $15 in my p3. I just did a manual update and still no difference, so I sent a message to HO and put the total paid on the cc up a dollar. hopefully the glitch can be fixed before I have to transmit the show.

That's weird because mine showed $16! Depending on when you need to close, it might be better to call tech support.

Hmm...it's showing up at $16 in mine.

1. What is the current price of the BBQ basting brush?

The current price of the BBQ basting brush varies depending on the specific model and any current promotions or discounts. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Why did the price of the BBQ basting brush change?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices. As such, we periodically review and adjust our prices to account for factors such as material and production costs. Rest assured that any price changes are carefully considered and always in the best interest of our customers.

3. Is there a sale or promotion on the BBQ basting brush?

We often run promotions and sales on our products, including the BBQ basting brush. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for information on current promotions and sales.

4. Can I get a discount on the BBQ basting brush?

We do not offer discounts on individual products, but we do offer discounts and rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant. Contact your local consultant for more information on these opportunities.

5. Can I purchase the BBQ basting brush in bulk for a discounted price?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more of the same product. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefetteDuJour
Replies