• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Basting Tip: Brush on Melted Butter for Corn on the Cob

In summary, the BBQ Basting Tip can be used for basting a variety of foods, including corn on the cob, by simply melting butter and brushing it onto the food. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The amount of butter used will depend on personal preference and it is not suitable for use on a hot grill.
Erin M
just wanted to share a neat tip: fill the bbq basting bottle with melted butter and brush on corn on the cob

GREAT TIP! I have already had 3 people pre order these, so I have a feeling this will be a big seller this summer!

One reminder that you might want to tell customers is to make sure to put just the amount of sauce that they will use. The leftover stuff will be contaminated and should be thrown out.

I just got mine and love it already!!!!!!

Regina

1. How do I use the BBQ Basting Tip for corn on the cob?

To use the BBQ Basting Tip for corn on the cob, simply melt some butter and pour it into the basting tip. Then, brush the melted butter onto the corn as desired.

2. Is the BBQ Basting Tip dishwasher safe?

Yes, the BBQ Basting Tip is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use the BBQ Basting Tip for other foods besides corn on the cob?

Yes, the BBQ Basting Tip can be used for basting a variety of foods such as meats, vegetables, and even pastries.

4. How much butter should I put in the BBQ Basting Tip for corn on the cob?

The amount of butter you put in the BBQ Basting Tip will depend on personal preference. Start with a small amount and add more as needed.

5. Can I use the BBQ Basting Tip on a hot grill?

No, the BBQ Basting Tip is not suitable for use on a hot grill. It is recommended to use it for basting before grilling or after the food has been removed from the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76