• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious BBQ Baked Beans Recipe for Summer | Chef Aggi

In summary, the BBQ baked beans recipe requires 2 cans of navy beans, 1 cup of BBQ sauce, 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 small onion, and 4 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon. Any type of canned beans can be used, and the beans should be baked for 25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The recipe can also be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator, or cooked in a slow cooker for 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Hi everyone... I hope someone out there can help me. A friend of mine is looking for the PC BBQ Baked Beans recipe. She said it was in a summer recipe book, but not sure which one. I am not a bean person so I wouldn't know which one she is talking about. Can anyone help with with sharing the recipe with me?

Cheers
Chef Aggi

Not sure if this is it... it was the only one I could find in my files. :)

Attachments

• Tangy Barbecued Beans.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:
thank you so much. I passed the recipe on to my friend. Her brother is home for the holidays and he was going to make that recipe for his family over Christmas. Unfortunately he left it on his kitchen counter.

Merry Christmas to you!

Cheers
Andrea

What ingredients are needed for this BBQ baked beans recipe?

The ingredients needed for this delicious BBQ baked beans recipe are:
- 2 cans of navy beans
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled

Can I use a different type of bean for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of canned beans for this recipe. Navy beans work well for this recipe, but you can also use pinto beans or black beans if you prefer.

How long does it take to bake the beans?

The beans should be baked for about 25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, you can adjust the baking time to achieve your desired level of thickness and tenderness in the beans.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make this BBQ baked beans recipe in advance. Simply store the cooked beans in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven or on the stovetop.

Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking and to prevent the beans from sticking to the bottom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Lisa/ChefBear