• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Holiday Bazaar: Setup & Cash/Carry Tips

In summary, Shelby will have a booth at a Holiday Bazaar this coming Sunday. She practiced setting up her table at home and took some pictures. Please let her know if it is too cluttered. She would like to sell cash and carry items, but is not sure if they will pay the retail price. She would like to add tax, but some people even add shipping. She would like a receipt, but just gives them a generic one. Leslie likes the way Shelby did the different heights and the dimension it adds to her display.
dessertMama
Hello everyone,

I'll have a booth at a Holiday Bazaar this coming Sunday. I practiced setting up my table at home and i took some pictures. Please let me know if it is too clutter. If I need to take some out. Any suggestions are welcome.
Also, I have a few cash and carry items that I would like to sell but I'm not sure if they will pay the retail price? with tax or no tax? Do I need to give them a receipt?

Thank you

Attachments

• Picture0214.JPG
    Picture0214.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 564
  • Picture0216.JPG
    Picture0216.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Picture0217.JPG
    Picture0217.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 435
  • Picture0219.JPG
    Picture0219.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 504
  • Picture0221.JPG
    Picture0221.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 444
Love the photos - one tiny thing, put a disk in your cookie press. Perhaps the tree? Just to show it more like it would be when in use.

For cash and carry - add tax. Some people even add shipping since it was technically once shipped to you. Receipt, I'd just give them a generic one, like the receipt pads you can find in office supply stores. That way they have it if they return it to YOU - but let them know that warranties are only valid on things ordered, not bought outright. The receipt is only for return in perfect condition to YOU.

Thank you Shelby

I think it looks good....
Just a couple of things I would do, but just a personal thing.....
move the Mandoline back and put some smaller touchable stuff in front
get a more lively poinesttia (kinda looks scragly in the pic, not sure if it does really)
if you have a second trifle, display it the other way (stand inside w/ candle inside and small christmas ornaments around, so peple can see the versatility
also on the 3tiered tower and SA bowl set, put a recipe card or something in the slit in the ball. I love this feature and sell a lot more of them

ETA: I really like the way that you did the different heights. it really adds dimension to your display. when I show this off and hilight this aspect.

Last edited:
Oh thank you Leslie. I have another trifle but not PC maybe I can use that instead to put the poinsettia in and then use the PC trifle the way you describe it with the candle inside and christmas ornaments.

1. How should I set up my table for a holiday bazaar?

When setting up your table, it's important to create an eye-catching display that showcases your products. Use tablecloths, risers, and other props to add height and dimension to your table. Arrange your products in an organized and visually appealing manner, and make sure to leave some space for customers to browse comfortably. Also, don't forget to have business cards and order forms readily available for customers to take.

2. What types of products should I bring to a holiday bazaar?

It's best to bring a variety of products that cater to different needs and budgets. Consider bringing some of our best-selling items, as well as seasonal products that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. Additionally, offering special deals or bundles can entice customers to make a purchase.

3. How should I price my products for a holiday bazaar?

When pricing your products, it's important to consider your cost of materials, labor, and any other expenses. You should also research the prices of similar products in the market to ensure you are offering competitive pricing. It's also a good idea to have a variety of price points to cater to different budgets.

4. What are some tips for handling cash transactions at a holiday bazaar?

Make sure to have enough change on hand to handle cash transactions. It's also a good idea to have a secure cash box or fanny pack to keep your money safe. Have a calculator handy to quickly calculate totals, and consider offering multiple payment options such as cash, credit/debit cards, and mobile payments.

5. How can I make my booth stand out at a holiday bazaar?

In addition to having an attractive display, consider offering samples of your products for customers to try. This can entice them to make a purchase and also allows them to experience the quality of your products. You can also offer a raffle or giveaway to attract more attention to your booth. Lastly, engaging with customers and being knowledgeable about your products can make a lasting impression and lead to future sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • pc_jessica