• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make a Ladybug Batterbowl Cake - See Pictures & Directions

In summary, to make a ladybug batterbowl cake, you will need a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl and a Ladybug Cake Pan. You can use any brand of cake mix and follow the package instructions for the correct amount of ingredients and baking time. Optional ingredients for decorating include frosting, sprinkles, and candy. While we recommend using Pampered Chef products, you can use any similar sized batter bowl and ladybug cake pan. For decoration, you can use frosting, chocolate, black frosting, candy, sprinkles, and fondant.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I know at one time there were some threads where people posted pictures of batterbowl cakes they have made. Well I lost the file I saved them in. I have a customer that wants a picture and the directions if possible to make the ladybug cake. Please post. Thank you.

I bumped an old thread for you...

Thank you!!!!!

1. How do I make a ladybug batterbowl cake?

To make a ladybug batterbowl cake, you will need a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl and a Ladybug Cake Pan. First, prepare your favorite cake batter according to the package instructions. Grease the Ladybug Cake Pan with cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan. Bake according to the package instructions. Once cooled, place the Ladybug Cake on top of the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl to create the ladybug's body.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a ladybug batterbowl cake?

You will need a cake mix and the ingredients listed on the package, cooking spray, and a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl and Ladybug Cake Pan. Optional ingredients for decorating include frosting, sprinkles, and candy for the ladybug's spots and eyes.

3. Can I use any brand of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brand of cake mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for the correct amount of ingredients and baking time.

4. Do I need to use a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl and Ladybug Cake Pan?

While we recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results, you can use any batter bowl and ladybug cake pan that you have on hand. Just make sure the sizes are similar to ensure the ladybug's body fits on top of the batter bowl.

5. How can I decorate the ladybug batterbowl cake?

You can decorate the ladybug batterbowl cake by frosting the cake with red frosting and adding chocolate or black frosting for the ladybug's head, spots, and eyes. You can also get creative and use candy or sprinkles for the ladybug's spots and eyes. You can also add a green leaf made of fondant or green frosting on the batter bowl to make it look like the ladybug is sitting on a leaf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexs50
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies