• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Your Batter Bowl Glass Back to Life!

.I've only had my batter bowl for a few months, but I've had the same problem with the white film. I use the powder version of the product. Has anyone else had this problem?
vmackey
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to clean up the batter bowl glass so it shines again? Mine are pretty dingy. :eek:

maybe try soaking them in vinegar or a cleaning solution used to get hard water stains off. I think they sell it at most stores. I think you use it to get the hard water stains off of coffee makers.
Laura Anglea

Thanks! I'll try that.

Funny you should mention this. I was having the same problem, but not only on my batter bowls. I have a dishwasher and I wash everything in there. I started having problems with white residue on everything. First I ran my dishwasher SEVERAL times with just vinegar to get rid of the soap residue. Then I changed from the Costco brand of liquid to Cascade Complete and use 1/2 of one of the 2 dispenser cups. Everything shines...included my batter bowls.

Stainless Steel BowlsThanks for the tips about the bowls, yes vingar works well to remove water spots. Also I've found that 409 cleaner sprayed on a paper towel then used to wipe the bowls seems to work on stainless steel. Let me know how it works for you. :rolleyes:

It's so ironic that I came across this post today. At my show last night, I had a guest who said she owned a batter bowl, and used it all the time. She said she didn't have a dishwasher, but after about a year, the Batter Bowl got cloudy and residued...I told her to try vinegar, and she said she tried everything, including CLR! She said she eventually just threw it away.

I've had my batter bowl for years, and never had this problem. Could this be just a "bad" batter bowl, with a production defect, or is this a common occurance?

Just wondering...

PamperedGinger said:
Funny you should mention this. I was having the same problem, but not only on my batter bowls. I have a dishwasher and I wash everything in there. I started having problems with white residue on everything. First I ran my dishwasher SEVERAL times with just vinegar to get rid of the soap residue. Then I changed from the Costco brand of liquid to Cascade Complete and use 1/2 of one of the 2 dispenser cups. Everything shines...included my batter bowls.

Ginger,

Do you use the Cascade Complete liquid or powder? Thanks so much for this tip!

I have a batter bowl that I have had for years & it has the white film on it too. Can't seem to get it off. I've also had the nesting measuring cups and the measurements have all worn off. I definitely used these everyday but now you can no longer read the measurements

What are the recommended cleaning methods for my batter bowl glass?

To ensure the longevity of your batter bowl glass, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasive sponges, as they can scratch the surface of the glass.

Can I put my batter bowl glass in the dishwasher?

While our batter bowl glass is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing it to prevent any potential damage. If you do choose to use the dishwasher, be sure to place it on the top rack and avoid high heat settings.

How do I remove stubborn stains or odors from my batter bowl glass?

For tough stains and odors, we recommend soaking your batter bowl glass in a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar for 30 minutes before washing it with warm soapy water. You can also try using a baking soda paste and gently scrubbing the affected area.

Can I use my batter bowl glass in the microwave or oven?

No, our batter bowl glass is not microwave or oven safe. It is designed for mixing and serving purposes only.

What should I do if my batter bowl glass breaks or cracks?

If your batter bowl glass breaks or cracks, please discontinue use immediately and contact our customer service team for assistance. We offer a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to find a suitable solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • JackieBozeman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • samcmills