• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Batter Bowl Recipes for Christmas Show

In summary, the conversation discusses various batter bowl recipes for the Christmas show. There are easy and quick options like Christmas Morning Coffee Cake, Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, and Cranberry Orange Bread. There are also gluten-free and vegan options such as Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread and Vegan Banana Nut Muffins. Savory recipes like Cheesy Garlic Bread, Spinach and Feta Quiche, and Tomato Basil Soup are also available. Kid-friendly options include Mini Pizza Bites, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, and Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience.
Palmer
Gold Member
I am looking for some batter bowl recipes for my christmas show this weekend. If anyone has any they would like to share please post them for me.
Thank you in Advance:)

Check out the Theme Show archives on Consultant's Connection - there are some batter bowl mixes there.

Thanks I will check it out

Have you seen the snowman in the Holiday cookbook? It would be GREAT for your show! :D

Consultant Corner / Products and Recipes / Theme Shows Recipe Archives / very bottom of the list... GIFT SHOW (2003) has 4 awesome recipes.

Also, very top of the list (2007) has tips and 2 other recipes.

Any Quart Jar dry mix recipe also works in the small batter bowl.
mix in a jar recipes | homemade mix recipes | bake in a jar recipes
is a good site to find some, as are others.

The friendship brownie mix and cowboy chilli mix are very good.

Hi.

I am struggling to get the download of the batter bowl mixes. I'm a UK consultant and we used to be able to access your lovely American Consultant Corner, but they have changed our website to end in co.uk so now we can't! Very unfair as your CC is much better and you have loads more theme shows than we do!

Is there anyone who can send me a link or the actual pdf for the mixes so that I can print them out for my show tonight?

Thanks,
Kate

1. Can you recommend any easy and quick batter bowl recipes for the Christmas show?

Yes, we have many delicious and simple batter bowl recipes perfect for the holiday season. Some popular options include our Christmas Morning Coffee Cake, Chocolate Peppermint Brownies, and Cranberry Orange Bread.

2. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for batter bowl recipes?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and have a variety of gluten-free and vegan batter bowl recipes available. Some favorites include our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread and Vegan Banana Nut Muffins.

3. Do you have any savory batter bowl recipes for the Christmas show?

Yes, we have a selection of savory recipes perfect for the holiday season. Consider trying our Cheesy Garlic Bread, Spinach and Feta Quiche, or Tomato Basil Soup in the batter bowl.

4. Are there any kid-friendly batter bowl recipes for the Christmas show?

Definitely! We have plenty of kid-friendly options that are sure to be a hit at the Christmas show. Some suggestions include our Mini Pizza Bites, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, and Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.

5. Can I make these batter bowl recipes ahead of time for the Christmas show?

Yes, many of our batter bowl recipes can be made ahead of time for convenience. Simply follow the instructions and store the batter in the fridge until you are ready to bake. This is perfect for busy holiday schedules!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tjbussey
  • raebates