• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Batter Bowl Lids Prone to Cracking?

the lids. 2 of the bowls have the lids cracked. I hope that doesn't mean I have to send them all back.I have had 3 of the small batter bowl lids crack. I wish they would be more rubbery and seal better.Yes, I have had to order replacements for at least 4 or 5 of them, and that includes the Classic Batter Bowl as well as the Small one.
Aha! Good to know!

Thank you for this info - I had an order sent to me and one customer purchased 4 batter bowls. Normally I would have bagged them up w/o looking at them. But I did check and 2 out of 4 lids were cracked. Luckily I have a few in stock so I was able to switch them and will call for replacements. The customer is giving the celebration cookie recipe to her family and would not have been too happy to see the lids broken. Thanks for the heads up!:)

I just had a customer email about the lid not sticking to the mold of the small batter bowl. I just did the adjustment for it online - I already got an email asking if there is an issue with the lid or the actual bowl. LOL

I did my adjustment on line and they emailed back asking if it was just the lid, no return necessary. I didn't think of just putting the lid replacement number in.

I am glad to see this thread. I had a guest give me back her small and classic batter bowls. Both lids were defective. What is going on? Those lids were not like the ones I have. The plastic was so flimsy and the edges were cracked BEFORE she took it out of the box. This is a MADE IN THE USA product???

I've had two break on me... One on the classic batter bowl, one on the small batter bowl. Got a replacement for the first one. One of these days I'll get the small one replaced, too.

I ordered 10 batter bowls for a booth where I was going to sell them with the mixes. Unfortunately, I didn't open the box until today and found that 8 of the lids were cracked or pieces broken off. There's definitely a problem with the manufacturing because I had two bowls recently ordered through shows that had cracked lids. I hope the HO is figuring this out and finding a new manufacturer. I sent in an adjustment online and got a follow up email asking if it was the bowl or the lids that was cracked. I received the the lids about 10 days later. Not a quick turnaround, unfortunately.

Jackie

I had a problem with this as well. I called HO several times and each time i asked if they know of a problem with the plastic and each time they said no. So hopefully they'll figure something out.

I had to exchange mine. They told me not to bother with returning it, so I cut a hole in it and use it at fairs for my free cooking show drawing ...

The lid of my small batter bowl is also cracked... So, I just entered an adjustment for myself. Is there a problem with submitting my own adjustments?

emo812 said:
I just received a small batter bowl I ordered for a friend and the lid had a big chunk broken off in the box. I'm surprised that they don't let you choose a lid replacement option instead of marking that the whole thing is damaged. Weird!!

Yeah, I just realized this after I placed my own adjustment. Now I'm feeling a little guilty because I think I just got a free small batter bowl (minus the lid) by default - since they probably won't ask me to send back the batter bowl. (And if they did ask me to send it back, the shipping would probably be as expensive as a brand new batter bowl.)

I guess I should have read these posts first about calling HO. But, then again, every time I've tried to call them in the past few days, I've been on hold for at least an hour - so I just hang up each time.

<h2>1. Are Batter Bowl Lids Prone to Cracking?</h2><p>While there have been some reports of cracked batter bowl lids, it is not a common occurrence. Our lids are made from durable plastic and are designed to withstand normal use in the kitchen.</p><h2>2. Has anyone else had a problem with the small batter bowl lids?</h2><p>We have received a few reports of broken batter bowl lids, but it is not a widespread issue. Our customer service team is always happy to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.</p><h2>3. I've had three arrive with the lids broken (one was a replacement for a different one that arrived with a broken lid...). Another one was so loose the customer needed to have it replaced, it didn't stay on at all at the back.</h2><p>We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. While some customers have experienced issues with their batter bowl lids, it is not a common occurrence. We are always happy to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.</p><h2>4. Is this common? I'm going to call to do the adustment this time, and I'd like to know if other people have this happen a lot, or if I'm just unlucky!</h2><p>We understand your concern and apologize for any inconvenience. While there have been some reports of cracked or loose batter bowl lids, it is not a common issue. Our customer service team is always here to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.</p><h2>5. I have to say, I don't really like these lids in general, they are too hard and brittle, are a little bit loose and don't really give a good seal (at least mine don't - they would probably leak if I tipped them up with a liquid in them). I would like it if they were just a little more rubbery and had a bit of "give" to them.</h2><p>We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our product development team. Our batter bowl lids are made from durable plastic and are designed to provide a secure seal. However, we will continue to look for ways to improve our products and make them even better for our customers.</p>

1. Are Batter Bowl Lids Prone to Cracking?

While there have been some reports of cracked batter bowl lids, it is not a common occurrence. Our lids are made from durable plastic and are designed to withstand normal use in the kitchen.

2. Has anyone else had a problem with the small batter bowl lids?

We have received a few reports of broken batter bowl lids, but it is not a widespread issue. Our customer service team is always happy to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.

3. I've had three arrive with the lids broken (one was a replacement for a different one that arrived with a broken lid...). Another one was so loose the customer needed to have it replaced, it didn't stay on at all at the back.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. While some customers have experienced issues with their batter bowl lids, it is not a common occurrence. We are always happy to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.

4. Is this common? I'm going to call to do the adustment this time, and I'd like to know if other people have this happen a lot, or if I'm just unlucky!

We understand your concern and apologize for any inconvenience. While there have been some reports of cracked or loose batter bowl lids, it is not a common issue. Our customer service team is always here to assist with replacements or adjustments if needed.

5. I have to say, I don't really like these lids in general, they are too hard and brittle, are a little bit loose and don't really give a good seal (at least mine don't - they would probably leak if I tipped them up with a liquid in them). I would like it if they were just a little more rubbery and had a bit of "give" to them.

We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our product development team. Our batter bowl lids are made from durable plastic and are designed to provide a secure seal. However, we will continue to look for ways to improve our products and make them even better for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mamadugan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
batroark
  • emmabelle47