• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Batter Bowl Gift Ideas for Cookies and More!

In summary, the batter bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of recipes. It is microwave-safe and can be used for both cooking and baking, as well as being dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, it should not be used for non-food items to maintain its safety for food use. Some easy recipes that can be made using a batter bowl include a layered dip and a breakfast casserole. It is also great for mixing and pouring batter for baked goods and can be used as a double boiler for melting chocolate or making custards.
chefkara
Does anyone have ideas for the batter bowl, like cookie ingredients in the jar as a gift? I saw this once but cany find it anymore
Thanks

Batter Bowl BrownieThis is the only one I know of. It is from Celebrations 2003 Gifts to Go. You can go to the Pampered Chef web site and either look up celebrations or in the recipes under Batter Bowl Brownie. Sorry I couldn't attach anything for you, they were to large to attach on here. I'll try sending them in a email for you. Hope this is what you were looking for!
Brandy

Thanks!! That's where it was!!! Perfect! I love those ideas

1. What are some easy recipes that I can make using a batter bowl?

One popular recipe is a layered dip, which can be made by mixing refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and shredded cheese in the batter bowl. Another idea is to use the batter bowl to make a breakfast casserole by layering eggs, bread, cheese, and your choice of meats or vegetables.

2. Can I use the batter bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the batter bowl is microwave-safe and can be used for quick and easy meals or snacks. Just be sure to follow the recommended cook times and power levels for the specific recipe you are making.

3. How can I use the batter bowl for baking?

The batter bowl is perfect for mixing and pouring batter for cakes, muffins, and other baked goods. It can also be used as a double boiler for melting chocolate or making custards.

4. Is the batter bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the batter bowl is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. Just be sure to follow the care instructions provided with your specific batter bowl to ensure its longevity.

5. Can I use the batter bowl for non-food items?

The batter bowl is intended for food use only and should not be used with non-food items such as paints or craft supplies. This will help maintain the integrity and safety of the product for food use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies