• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Gifts: Looking for Cookie & Soup Recipes?

In summary, popular cookie recipes that can be made in a batter bowl include chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter cookies, using basic ingredients like flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and baking soda. Soup can also be made in a batter bowl and used as a gift, with options like chicken noodle or tomato soup being easily transportable and reheatable. There are also gluten-free options for both cookies and soup that can be adapted to use in a batter bowl. When packaging a batter bowl gift, wrapping it in clear cellophane or placing it in a gift bag with a ribbon is recommended. Multiple batches of cookies or soup can be made in a batter bowl, as long as there is enough space
raebates
Staff member
I am probably just missing it, but I cannot find the recipe/tag for Batter Bowl gifts. I want to offer these this year. (It's been a few years since I did this, but the white chocolate prep bowls last year were a HUGE hit.) Anyone have these at your fingertips? If I remember correctly there was a cookie recipe and a couple of soups.Thanks in advance!

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

raebates said:
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
You are most welcome, Rae!

Hi there! I'm sorry you're having trouble finding the Batter Bowl gifts recipe/tag. I would be happy to help you out with that. The recipe and tag can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. Simply search for "Batter Bowl gifts" and it should come up. I'm glad to hear that the white chocolate prep bowls were a hit last year. I'm sure the Batter Bowl gifts will be just as popular. Best of luck with your holiday sales!

What are some popular cookie recipes that can be made in a batter bowl?

Some popular cookie recipes that can be made in a batter bowl include chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, and peanut butter cookies. These recipes typically call for basic ingredients such as flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and baking soda.

Can I make soup in a batter bowl and use it as a gift?

Yes, you can make soup in a batter bowl and use it as a gift. The batter bowl can act as a convenient and stylish container for the soup. Just make sure to choose a recipe that can be easily transported and reheated, such as a hearty chicken noodle soup or a creamy tomato soup.

Do you have any gluten-free cookie or soup recipes for batter bowls?

Yes, we have several gluten-free cookie and soup recipes that can be made in a batter bowl. Our gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and gluten-free chicken and vegetable soup are both delicious options. You can also search for other gluten-free recipes online that can be adapted to use in a batter bowl.

What is the best way to package a batter bowl gift?

The best way to package a batter bowl gift is to wrap the bowl in clear cellophane or place it in a gift bag. You can also add a bow or ribbon for a decorative touch. If giving soup as a gift, make sure to secure the lid of the batter bowl with tape or a rubber band to prevent any spills during transportation.

Can I make multiple batches of cookies or soup in a batter bowl?

Yes, you can make multiple batches of cookies or soup in a batter bowl. Just make sure to leave enough space for the ingredients to expand while cooking. For cookies, you may need to bake them in multiple batches depending on the size of the batter bowl. For soup, you can simply double or triple the recipe to fit the size of the batter bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Momma23boys
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies