• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Support SAT Prep with Batter Bowl Gift Mixes?

You get the recipe for Celebration Soup with the gift tag. :)The tool to compliment the batter bowl is not included in the $20. It is a small batter bowl. :)I included the recipe for Celebration Soup with the gift tag. :)
newbieconsultant
I found this in the files but I changed it around a bit. The original flyer had the price at $25 but the batter bowl, scoop, whisk, scraper and ladle have all gone up so if people want to add the kitchen tool with their order, I'm charging $27 total. Just enough to cover the cost of batter bowl, tool, and ingredients. I really just want to get some orders to help with SAT this month.

Feedback?

Attachments

• BATTER BOWL GIFT MIXES FLYER-1.doc
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 1,242
Love this idea and flyer...Where did you get the recipes? And are you doing this at your shows already made up?

I made one up with the cookie ingredients to show to all my shows this month. The recipes I got from my director but they are on here in the files section. There's a recipe for cookies, brownies, pumpkin bread and chili. They have gift tags too. If you can't find them i can post what my director sent us.

Nice flyer, thanks for the idea.

I could only find 2 of them in the flyers section and none in the recipe section

vgibsonrn said:
Love this idea and flyer...Where did you get the recipes? And are you doing this at your shows already made up?

You can find the recipes for these if you click on 'file's above, type in 'celebrate' in the 'search' and up will come celebrate chili tag, celebrate cookie tag etc. When you open those you'll find the picture, tag and recipe. :)

thepartylady said:
I could only find 2 of them in the flyers section and none in the recipe section

See my previous post. :) files section, celebrate in the search section and then they are called celebrate chili, celebrate soup, etc

Here are the recipes and gift tags for those of you having difficulty finding them.

Attachments

• For Batter bowl gifts.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 2,054
  • celebrate_cookies_tag_new.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 570
  • celebrate_brownie_tag_new.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 485
  • celebrate_chili_tag_new.pdf
    211.3 KB · Views: 458
  • celebrate_soup_tag_new.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 441
Here is a gift tag for pumpkin bread but no pic. I emailed my director to see if she has one. I will post if she does.

Attachments

• Batter bowl gift tags.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 740
Thanks for sharing this is a great idea & people love to give these as gifts!

This will be great for my 2 bazaars this weekend. Thanks!

Do you make these up ahead of time and sell them then and there, or take orders? Wish I knew about them before my craft fair last week. Great attention grabber! How do you go about selling them - just cash (which re-imburses you for the ingrediants, ribbon, etc) then put in an order for the batter bowl and utensil with the cash (either on a personal order or on a show you are sending in)? They are lovely!

I'm wondering the same thing as WendyE about how you submit the orders. I'm coming in on my 30 days and haven't quite hit the $1250 mark (1st two parties were small orders), and I would love to apply these towards my commissionable sales. I've got a busy weekend full of bazaars and shows.

I charged $20. I ordered the batter bowls and the rest is profit to go toward the ingredients. Cash or check.

Your flyer says:

Your gift bowl includes all dry ingredients needed for the recipe, a copy of the recipe, and a handmade gift tag plus a ribbon with a tool to compliment the Batter Bowl.

For $7.00 more: the Batter Bowl Brownie Mix includes a Classic Scraper, the Harvest Pumpkin Bread Mix includes a Stainless Whisk, the Celebration Cookie Mix includes a Medium Scoop, and the Cowboy Chili Mix includes the Ladle.
So my question is. What "tool to compliment the Batter Bowl" is included in the $20? I also feel you should say Small Batter Bowl to avoid any confusion (I know it's mentioned in the text but people see what they see...).

Does anyone include the recipe for the Celebration soup (the tortellini one) or just attach the gift tag?
I'm giving these as gifts and wasn't sure if I should include the beginning recipe with it. I had received a couple of the original recipe cards/gift tags from my Director. I don't have enough for all of the gifts so I was trying to find something to print out from here. Any help would be great!Thanks!

1. What are "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes"?

"Batter Bowl Gift Mixes" are pre-packaged dry ingredients for different recipes, such as cookies or bread, that are layered in a decorative batter bowl. They make the perfect gift for any occasion and are easy to assemble and bake.

2. What types of recipes are available in the "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes" flyer?

The flyer offers a variety of recipes, including chocolate chip cookies, banana bread, and brownies. There are also seasonal recipes available, like pumpkin spice bread or peppermint brownies, depending on the time of year.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in the "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes"?

Yes, you can customize the ingredients by adding your own personal touch, such as different types of chocolate chips or nuts. However, we recommend using the specified ingredients for the best results.

4. Are there any special instructions for assembling the "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes"?

Yes, the flyer includes step-by-step instructions on how to layer the ingredients in the batter bowl. It is important to follow the instructions in the correct order to ensure the layers are visible and the mix looks presentable.

5. How long do the "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes" last?

The dry ingredients in the "Batter Bowl Gift Mixes" have a shelf life of 6-12 months, depending on the ingredients used. We recommend using them within 3 months for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefautumn