• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Batter Bowl Gift Flyer for Easy Gifting - Order Now!

In summary, this person created a flyer for giving out orders for batter bowls made with the dry mixes. They also created a recipe for a hearty minestrone soup mix that can be layered in a small batter bowl to make a soup.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Anyone have a great Batter Bowl Gift flyer?

Wanting to offer up orders for the batter bowls with the dry mixes in them as gifts (they buy the bowl and add a few bucks for ingredients and I make them up).

Thanks,
Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Anyone have a great Batter Bowl Gift flyer?

Wanting to offer up orders for the batter bowls with the dry mixes in them as gifts (they buy the bowl and add a few bucks for ingredients and I make them up).

Thanks,
Karen

Great idea! I will work up a flyer if no one else has one...if I can steal your idea?!

I'm attaching one that I borrowed from here last year and reworked because of updated pricing. Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Gift Mixes Flyer Personalized 2010.doc
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 962
That is close to what I am looking for - is it just me or is that batter bowl look a little 'stretched' (lol)?

I hadn't noticed that before, but, yes, it does. You can click and drag the photo to be larger or smaller if you open it in Word and it does make the bowl look more proportionally correct. Thanks for mentioning it. I'll do that when I update it for use this month.

Shari in TX

This is what I came up with this afternoon....

Let me know what you think :chef:

Karen

Attachments

• BatterBowlGifts.doc
    266.5 KB · Views: 797
I just saw this thread, and thought I'd come on and post what I hand out. It doesn't have a picture of the Batter Bowl, but it sure is cute (IMO)! I made it in Microsoft Publisher 2010. If you need help, can't open it and/or need me to save it as an earlier version, let me know. :)

ETA: TOTALLY did not read the entire original post!! WOWSERS! Sorry about that! I'm so embarrassed...

Attachments

• Free Batter Bowl.pub
    73.5 KB · Views: 618
Hi, I can't open the publisher file

Cathy Boucher said:
Hi, I can't open the publisher file

you read my mind I was just about to say the samething

Kjurich said:
you read my mind I was just about to say the samething

Me too :)

so I love this idea.... love love love it.... I think I am going to try it! Question though, I assume folks have to pay you with cash or check, right? I mean, what if they wanted several bowls but wanted to pay with a credit card, that would just not work right?

May I ask where the recipes are for the batter bowl gift sets?

They are in with the Winter Marketing Guide...

That explains plenty. I haven't received my CN for two months and I am active so I will go to the Home Page. Thank you so much.

Can you send me the recipes. I have all of them but the gift card/recipes for the Minestrone soup. Thanks!

skmartin41 said:
Can you send me the recipes. I have all of them but the gift card/recipes for the Minestrone soup. Thanks!

Here is the Batter Bowl version of the Minestrone Soup:

Hearty Minestrone Soup

Give the gift of a satisfying meal! Simply start with a Small Batter Bowl and layer the soup ingredients inside for an easy and unforgettable gift.

Ingredients for Batter Bowl

¼ cup beef bouillon granules
¼ cup dehydrated minced onions
¼ cup dried parsley flakes
1 T dried basil leaves
1½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
2 bay leaves
¾ cup dried red kidney beans
¾ cup dried Great Northern beans
1½ cups (6 ounces) dried tri-color cheese tortellini

In Small Batter Bowl, layer ingredients for soup mix (except tortellini) in order listed, gently patting each layer before adding the next ingredient. Place tortellini in a resealable plastic food storage bag; seal and place on top of soup mix. Cover with lid. Attach the preparation directions below and give it as a gift.

Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix

1 recipe Hearty Minestrone Soup Mix
12 cups water
1 can (14.5 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, un-drained
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 med. zucchini, sliced, quartered*
2 carrots, chopped*
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese* (* = optional)

Remove tortellini from soup mix; set aside. In Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot, combine soup mix and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer 1½ hours or until beans are tender. Add tomatoes, garlic and tortellini to soup. Add zucchini and carrots, if desired. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving (about 1 cup): Calories 140, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 840 mg, Fiber 7 g

Shari in TX

1. What is a Batter Bowl Gift Flyer?

A Batter Bowl Gift Flyer is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef that showcases our popular batter bowl, along with other useful kitchen tools and accessories.

2. How can I get a Batter Bowl Gift Flyer?

You can get a Batter Bowl Gift Flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request one at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. What is included in the Batter Bowl Gift Flyer?

The Batter Bowl Gift Flyer typically includes the featured batter bowl, as well as other related kitchen products such as measuring cups, mixing spoons, and spatulas. It may also include special discounts or deals on these items.

4. Can I customize the items in the Batter Bowl Gift Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the items in the Batter Bowl Gift Flyer to fit your needs and preferences. You can mix and match different products and colors to create your own unique set.

5. Is the Batter Bowl Gift Flyer available year-round?

The availability of the Batter Bowl Gift Flyer may vary, but it is typically offered during special promotions or events. You can always check our website or contact your local consultant for the most up-to-date information on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
  • newbieconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
emo812
  • raebates