• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Fundraisers...help

In summary, the consultant charges $20 for the finished bowl and asks businesses to donate food. They make a commission on orders larger than 50.
BusyBeeCyndi
:) Could someone please help me out on these batter bowl recipes? I've heard of some folks doing this for a fundraiser. So how does it work?

Do we as consultants order all these bowls as we receive the orders and then fill them up?

Also, what are you folks charging for a batter bowl with the goodies? I'm thinking about doing this for my daughter's daycare center at our church. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--Cyndi

Oh good, I didn't have to start a new thread! I read in here that most people charge $20 for the finished bowl and to ask local businesses to donate to help the org. with actual profit.. Great idea btw!
I have a question to add... is it more beneficial to order through HO for the Lg. quanity orders? Has anyone done this yet? I keep waiting for response from sol. center to questions and would rather get answers (quickly) from those who have actually done it....
What commision do you make on larger orders (over 50) ... if it is at 47 small batter bowls.. do you submit it as a show??? So confused! I want to save the library (who i am doing this for) as much money as possible so they can receive a higher net profit. I would order it under personal to get the discount.. but then I wouldn't get a commission!!
Any help???
Thank you!

Just make sure that it is the organization that is putting the stuff in the bowls and charging more than the stated price. It is against the rules to charge more than the catalog price for anything we sell.

Thanks, i just saw your posting on the other thread similar to this...But can you get the bowls for less than $11 (through discount or however) and charge $11 for it? I am assuming we can't sell it for MORE than the retail price..

Hi Cyndi,I'm happy to help you out with batter bowl recipes and fundraiser ideas! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to our recipe library which includes many delicious and easy-to-make batter bowl recipes. You can also customize the recipes to fit your daughter's daycare center's needs or dietary restrictions.As for the fundraiser aspect, you can absolutely order the batter bowls as you receive orders and then fill them up with the goodies. This will ensure that the bowls are fresh and ready for your customers. As for pricing, it's up to you and your discretion, but I recommend considering the cost of the ingredients and the time and effort you put into making the goodies.If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to support you and your fundraising efforts.Best of luck with your daughter's daycare center fundraiser!Sincerely,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a batter bowl fundraiser?

A batter bowl fundraiser is a unique way for organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. Instead of selling traditional fundraising items, such as candy or wrapping paper, organizations can sell batter bowls filled with Pampered Chef products. The batter bowl serves as both a container and a mixing bowl, making it a useful and practical fundraising item.

2. How does a batter bowl fundraiser work?

First, your organization will need to sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser through a consultant. Once signed up, you will receive a batter bowl filled with Pampered Chef products to sell. Your organization will then sell the batter bowl to supporters and collect the money. Once the fundraiser is over, your organization will keep a portion of the profits to use towards your cause.

3. How much money can my organization make from a batter bowl fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from a batter bowl fundraiser depends on the number of batter bowls sold and the profit percentage agreed upon with your Pampered Chef consultant. On average, organizations can make anywhere from $500 to $1,500 from a batter bowl fundraiser.

4. What products are included in the batter bowl?

The products included in the batter bowl may vary, but typically it will include a Pampered Chef batter bowl, a mixing spoon, and a selection of Pampered Chef seasonings and sauces. Some batter bowls may also include additional products, such as kitchen tools or cookware.

5. How long does a batter bowl fundraiser last?

The length of a batter bowl fundraiser can vary, but it typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives organizations enough time to sell the batter bowls and collect the money before placing the final order with the Pampered Chef consultant. However, the duration can be adjusted based on the needs of your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pcchefjane