• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Fundraiser: Tips for Getting Approval and Maximizing Sales

In summary, the author is promoting a batterbowl fundraiser and is worried about whether or not they will be approved. The author has done a fundraiser before and they pre-ordered the bowls with their director. They were able to obtain the bowls at a discount and passed the discount on to their charity. The author has done a fundraiser before and has sold 28 bowls.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
So, I think I read on here a while back (from Scott, I think) about doing a batter bowl fundraiser. So with great excitement I have promoted this as an option. Now, I've had a group take me up on it, so I called HO about a large order of small batter bowls and they say I have to get it approved.
Eek! I thought it was more of a heads up sort of thing, not a get it approved sort of thing. Am I in trouble here? They'll approve it, right?? I am hoping that the group will sell at least 100 batter bowls, so it is considered a "large" order. I need to move forward and am now very nervous about this.

Who's done a batterbowl, cookbook, or other single item fundraiser? Did you get approval from HO? How'd you do the order (fundraiser or show). Did you enter each order in separately so the customer would have an official PC receipt?

TIA

I think they mostly worry about an amount that large if ONE person is ordering that many. If one person orders only 1 or 2 (or even 5!) I don't think it's that big of a deal.

So maybe that answers the question of entering each order seperately as well. Yes, enter each person seperately.

We are looking at doing a cookbook and pantry only fundraiser, and thought we could enter the orders on just a couple of names to save on the shipping cost. Will that be something we should get approved first? Just cannot see charging 4.25 shipping on a 4.00 spice, so thought if we combined multiple orders it would save money for the community that is supporting the cause. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Times I have done it before, I pre-ordered the bowls with my director. That we were able to obtain them at a discount, we passed that discount to our charity and they were able to make more per bowl. The most I have done is 33 bowls. It was not questioned. She ordered 20 and I ordered 13. We ordered in November and just had them before the holidays. We sold 28 through a fundraiser, 5 folks participating, 5 bowls each (one person sold 8). No we did not offer receipts for each bowl, just for each of the 5 selling individuals via hand-written receipt.

Hi there! Congratulations on promoting the batter bowl fundraiser and having a group take you up on it. It's always exciting to see our products being used for a good cause. I can understand your concern about having to get the large order approved by HO, but rest assured, it's just a standard procedure to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that we have enough inventory to fulfill the order. I have done a few batter bowl fundraisers myself and have always received approval from HO without any issues. In terms of entering the orders, I would suggest doing it as a fundraiser rather than a show, so that all the orders can be grouped together and processed as one large order. This will also make it easier for you to keep track of everything. And yes, each customer should receive an official PC receipt for their order. I hope this helps alleviate some of your nerves. Good luck with your fundraiser and I hope you reach your goal of 100 batter bowls sold! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy fundraising!

What is a Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

A Batter Bowl Fundraiser is a unique fundraising opportunity offered by Pampered Chef. It allows organizations to sell pre-packaged batter bowls filled with high-quality ingredients for making homemade baked goods.

How does the Batter Bowl Fundraiser work?

The organization will receive a set number of pre-packaged batter bowls from Pampered Chef. These bowls contain all the dry ingredients needed to make a specific baked good, along with a recipe card. The organization can then sell these batter bowls to their supporters for a set price, keeping the profits for their cause.

Is there a minimum order requirement for the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of 50 batter bowls for the fundraiser. This ensures that the organization will have enough products to sell and make a significant profit for their cause.

What types of baked goods are included in the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of baked goods for the Batter Bowl Fundraiser, including cookies, brownies, bread, and muffins. The specific options may vary, so it's best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the current offerings.

How much profit can an organization make with the Batter Bowl Fundraiser?

The profit potential for the Batter Bowl Fundraiser varies depending on the organization's selling price and the number of batter bowls sold. On average, organizations can make a profit of $5-7 per batter bowl. Pampered Chef also offers discounts for larger orders, which can increase the profit margin even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • BusyBeeCyndi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies