• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Football Cake?

In summary, the ingredients needed for a Batter Bowl Football Cake are 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/4 cups water, 1 cup vanilla frosting, green food coloring, white decorating icing, and football-shaped candy or cookie. To assemble the cake, preheat the oven, mix the cake batter, pour it into a greased batter bowl, bake, cool, trim, frost with green frosting, add white decorating icing for laces, and top with a football-shaped candy or cookie. The cake can be made with any flavor of cake mix, serves 8-10 people, and can be made in advance but is best served the day of.
Christa
How do you make this? Thanks!

Here are a bunch of ideas...The football one is in this list of ideas!

Attachments

• batterbowlcakes-ideas.doc
    39 KB · Views: 689
Thanks Jessica! :)

Your WelcomeNo problem! Good luck making your cake! :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to share some tips on how to make this dish. First, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools, such as a good quality pan and a sharp knife. Then, follow the recipe step by step, taking your time and paying attention to measurements and cooking times. Don't be afraid to get creative and add your own personal touch to the dish. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process of cooking! Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'm here to help. Happy cooking!

What ingredients are needed for a Batter Bowl Football Cake?

The ingredients needed for a Batter Bowl Football Cake include:

• 1 box of chocolate cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 1/4 cups water
  • 1 cup vanilla frosting
  • Green food coloring
  • White decorating icing
  • Football-shaped candy or cookie

How do I assemble a Batter Bowl Football Cake?

To assemble a Batter Bowl Football Cake, follow these steps:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Mix until well combined.
  3. Grease the inside of a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl with cooking spray.
  4. Pour the cake batter into the greased bowl.
  5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  6. Let the cake cool completely before removing it from the bowl.
  7. Trim the top of the cake to make it level, if needed.
  8. In a separate bowl, mix together the vanilla frosting and green food coloring until desired shade is reached.
  9. Spread the green frosting over the entire cake, reserving a small amount for later.
  10. Using the white decorating icing, draw lines to create the laces of a football on top of the green frosting.
  11. Place the football-shaped candy or cookie on top of the cake to complete the football look.
  12. Serve and enjoy your Batter Bowl Football Cake!

Can I use a different type of cake mix for a Batter Bowl Football Cake?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix for a Batter Bowl Football Cake. Just be sure to adjust the frosting and food coloring accordingly to match the flavor of your cake.

How many servings does a Batter Bowl Football Cake make?

A Batter Bowl Football Cake typically serves 8-10 people, depending on the size of the slices.

Can I make a Batter Bowl Football Cake in advance?

Yes, you can bake the cake in advance and store it in an airtight container until ready to frost and decorate. However, it is best to frost and decorate the cake the day of serving for optimal freshness and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefBeth2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies