• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with Batter Bowl Cookies: Unique Gift Ideas for December!

In summary, for these batter bowl cookies, you can use any type of cookie mix as long as you follow the instructions on the package for measurements and baking time. There are no specific decorations that work best, so feel free to use whatever you like. These cookies can also be made in advance and stored in an airtight container. If you don't have a batter bowl, you can use any oven-safe bowl with enough room for the dough to expand. There are also many variations to this recipe, so don't be afraid to get creative and try different cookie mixes, mix-ins, or even make cookie cups.
jessnaugle
Cookies in a Batter bowl (jar) giftsThey look really fun and creative on the website. I am wanting to do these in December and have a host who REALLY wants to do it. How do I make it flow smoothly and show LOTS of tools while everyone is making the bowls? It doesn't seem like I would have an oppotunity to show the guest all the options.

Last edited:
A couple ideasThis sounds like a really fun idea! I would suggest doing the opening of having everyone say what their favorite product is, that way you get alot of different items to talk about and show and cross sell as well! Then I would demo the batter bowl cookie recipe so I could talk about all the products and cross sell and give directions all at once. Then let everyone give it a try. That way you have given yourself time to talk about products and everyone still has a fun time making the mix!

Have fun!

Hi there! I think it's great that you're planning on making these cookie jar gifts in December. It's always nice to have homemade gifts during the holiday season. As for making it flow smoothly and showing lots of tools, I would suggest setting up a station for each step of the process. For example, have one station for mixing the batter, one for placing the cookies in the jar, and one for decorating the jar. This way, guests can rotate between stations and see all the options available. You can also have someone designated to walk around and show guests the different tools and options available at each station. I hope that helps and good luck with your cookie jar gifts!

1. Can I use any type of cookie mix for these batter bowl cookies?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie mix for these batter bowl cookies. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the cookie mix package for the correct measurements and baking time.

2. Are there any specific types of decorations that work best for these cookies?

No, you can use any type of decorations that you like for these cookies. Some popular options include sprinkles, chocolate chips, and icing.

3. Can I make these cookies in advance and store them for later?

Yes, you can make these cookies in advance and store them for later. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.

4. Can I use a different type of bowl besides a batter bowl?

Yes, you can use a different type of bowl besides a batter bowl. Just make sure it is oven-safe and has enough room for the cookie dough to expand while baking.

5. Are there any variations to this recipe that I can try?

Yes, there are many variations to this recipe that you can try. You can use different types of cookie mixes, add in different mix-ins, or even try making cookie cups instead of traditional cookies. Get creative and have fun experimenting!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • allergycooker