• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Cake Recipe

In summary, the Batter Bowl Cake Recipe requires 1 box of yellow or white cake mix, 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of oil, 1/2 cup of water, and 1 cup of chocolate chips (optional). You can use any flavor cake mix, but make sure to adjust the flavor of the instant pudding mix accordingly. The recipe is designed for the 8-cup Batter Bowl from Pampered Chef, but if you're using a different size bowl, adjust the baking time. You can add mix-ins such as nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips, but not more than 1 cup. The Batter Bowl does not require
Tina1977
Does anyone have the recipe to make a cake in the Batter Bowl? I have a customer that is looking for one. Thanks.

Tina

Look under files there is a ton of recipes for the Batter Bowl hope this helps.

here are the ones from files section

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Cakes.doc
    575.5 KB · Views: 642
  • batter bowl cakes2.doc
    888 KB · Views: 521
  • Batter Bowl Cakes3.doc
    575.5 KB · Views: 519
I read on here that you can make a dinosaur egg cake from 2 small batter bowls... I do not have the small batter bowl only the classic, think it will work anyway?

, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to share the recipe for making a cake in the Batter Bowl. Here it is:

Ingredients:
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix
- Additional ingredients listed on the cake mix box (eggs, oil, water)

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature listed on the cake mix box.
2. Prepare your cake mix according to the instructions on the box.
3. Grease your Batter Bowl with cooking spray or butter.
4. Pour the cake batter into the greased Batter Bowl.
5. Place the Batter Bowl in the preheated oven and bake for the time listed on the cake mix box for a 9-inch round cake.
6. To check if the cake is done, insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
7. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the Batter Bowl.
8. Once the cake is completely cooled, you can decorate it as desired.

I hope this helps your customer and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

What ingredients are needed for the Batter Bowl Cake Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Batter Bowl Cake Recipe are 1 box of yellow or white cake mix, 1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix, 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of oil, 1/2 cup of water, and 1 cup of chocolate chips (optional).

Can I use a different flavor cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor cake mix you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the flavor of the instant pudding mix to match the cake mix flavor.

What size Batter Bowl should I use for this recipe?

The recipe is designed for the 8-cup Batter Bowl from Pampered Chef. If you are using a different size bowl, make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Can I add any other mix-ins to this recipe?

Yes, you can add your favorite mix-ins such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or different types of chocolate chips. Just be sure to not add more than 1 cup of mix-ins to maintain the consistency of the batter.

Do I need to grease the Batter Bowl before baking?

No, the Batter Bowl is made of stoneware and does not require greasing. However, if you are using a different type of bowl, it is recommended to lightly grease it before pouring in the batter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimdeb
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kimdeb
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tjbussey
  • Perian Webb