• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Barbie Cake Recipe and Instructions

In summary, the recipe for the batter bowl cake is on the use and care card that comes with the bowl, and there are three files with different recipes for the cake. One uses a doll pick, one doesn't, and one uses a strip of paper to smooth the icing.
Does anyone have a recipe or instructions for this?

I believe it's on the use and care card that comes with the Batter Bowl, you should be able to do a recipe search for it on CC.

If you go to 'files' at the top of the page, there are 3 files for 'batter bowl cakes'. Take a look at them. I have dial up and could not open them quickly. I am sure you can get to it faster! :)

Batter Bowl Cake
1 cake mix (18 -19 ounces), any flavor
2 - 4 cups icing Food Colouring
Doll Cake Variation: Bake two cakes separately and prepare 4 cups of icing. Trim 2" from bottom of one cake to serve as base of skirt; place cut side up on cake plate. Set second cake on top of 2" base. With The Corer or knife, hollow out a small round opening in op center of cake and insert doll wrapped in plastic wrap. Decorate doll skirt and bodice of doll with tinted icing. (In Classic 2 quart Batter Bowl with Lid) Preheat oven to 350*F. Prepare cake according to package directions. Spray Classic 2 quart Batter Bowl with vegetable oil spray. Pour batter into prepared Batter Bowl. Bake 55-65 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on cooling rack, invert. Cool before decorating. Frost and decorate as desired to create a baseball cap, orange half or pumpkin.

Thank You!!!

I made one for my daughter this year. I watched this video for a general idea of what to do. I didn't cut the cake and ice between the layers like she did, and I took the legs off of the doll and stuck it into the cake instead of cutting a hole and wrapping in plastic. The trick to smooth the icing with a strip of paper worked really well too, although in the end I swirled the frosting.

How To Make a Princess Cake – Princess Birthday Cake Video

I can't get my pics to load, I can email them if you'd like.

that is awesome! I always mention to the guests at parties how you can make the bottom of a princess cake but I never have ways to explain it now I can! thanks for that great link!

I used a doll pick instead of the actual doll, too.

What is a Batter Bowl Barbie Cake?

A Batter Bowl Barbie Cake is a creative and fun way to make a cake using a batter bowl and a Barbie doll. The bowl is used to create the shape of the skirt and the Barbie doll becomes the centerpiece of the cake.

Can I use any type of cake mix for this cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for a Batter Bowl Barbie Cake. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the cake mix box for baking time and temperature.

Do I need a specific type of Barbie doll for this cake?

No, you can use any type of Barbie doll for this cake. Just make sure to remove any non-edible parts such as the doll's clothes or accessories before inserting it into the cake.

Can I decorate the cake in any way I want?

Yes, you can decorate the cake in any way you want. You can use frosting, fondant, or any other edible decorations to make the cake look beautiful and unique.

How do I remove the cake from the batter bowl?

After the cake has cooled, gently flip the batter bowl over onto a flat surface and tap the bottom of the bowl until the cake releases. You can also run a knife around the edges of the bowl to help loosen the cake before flipping it over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tig
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Staci
  • keywanu6
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies