• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering April's Guest Specials: Deadline Tomorrow?

In summary, PC called last night at 9:45PM and woke me out of a dead sleep about this to ask me about this and I didn't remember what I had even said to them. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy about a call that late at night!
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
I just held a fundraiser for the month of april, some people ordered the new mid-season products. My question is if I wait to submit the order until tommorrow would I be able to order them and still get April's guest specials when I submitted the show date as april:confused: ?

I had asked my director the same question and I was told no. The show has to be held in May to receive the new products. What I did was I'm just adding those sales onto a host order for the guest. This way they don't have to pay the s&h. If you know a host I'm sure that she would not have a problem letting you do this.

Nikki

People love that basting brush. I had an open house yesterday and sold a few of them-that show is being dated 5/1 on pp.

I think we are going to be selling ALOT of those brushes and bottles. Our newspaper had a blurb on the front page of the homestyle section that Good Housekeeping Institute named it the best basting bottle/brush on the market!! Yeah for us!

I didnt know this, and now I have to pay shipping to Fl because of it.... I'm only in SS2 (May 1 starts 3)so I was not clear on that... oh well... live and learn

Could someone please direct me step by step how I don't have to pay shipping and handling??? For ordering the BBQ basting brush? I have 3 guests which have ordered in April and already paid s/h and I don't want to get stuck with the tab and don't feel they should have to pay again either!
I also want the sales comm. credit for qualifying for my SS month.
(Still new to this and in my SS month.)
For example, I submitted my open house under my name and my 1/2 price items I got I don't get credit for; I should have submitted it im my Mom's name. Live and learn I guess!
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Michelle

Last edited:
Michelle,

I think what they are saying is they are adding it to the next show they do. To the HOST'S order on the next show (since Host's don't pay shipping). Then just picking them up from the new host and contacting the past customers who ordered these to make arrangements for pickup/delivery.

As for the 1/2 price items from your open house - it wouldn't matter if it was in your mother's name, your name or another host. We never get commission for the free product value, 1/2 price items or host special. The only thing we get credit on is anything over and above that she purchases with the discount earned.

Thank you!
Makes me feel better!
PC called last night at 9:45PM and woke me out of a dead sleep about this to ask me about this and I didn't remember what I had even said to them. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy about a call that late at night!
I still work 30 hours a week, 10 hour days M-W-F and I go to bed at 8:30 - 9:00 PM being I get up at 4:30AM for work.
Thanks again for your info.
Schel

1. When is the deadline to order April's guest specials?

The deadline to order April's guest specials is tomorrow. This means that you must place your order by the end of the day tomorrow to take advantage of the special offers.

2. Can I still order April's guest specials after the deadline?

Unfortunately, no. The deadline is set in place by Pampered Chef and cannot be extended. We want to make sure that all of our customers have enough time to place their orders and receive their products in a timely manner.

3. How do I place an order for April's guest specials?

To place an order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Your consultant will be able to assist you with the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

4. Are there any restrictions on ordering April's guest specials?

Some specials may have restrictions, such as a limit on the number of products you can purchase or a minimum purchase amount. These restrictions will be clearly stated on the product page or in the promotion details.

5. Can I combine April's guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

Typically, guest specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant or refer to the promotion details to see if any exceptions apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies