1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Basket liner question

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I got two patriotic basket liners in my surprise box, and am going to be selling one of them. The buyer wants to know if it only fits in our baskets (which we don't carry anymore) and how it is different from a towel.

I'm hesitant to open the package if she doesn't want it.

2. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

I'm curious to see which basket it fits too

Aug 5, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It fits inside the rectangular basket pretty accurately, and there are tabs that go around the handles and button. If she has a basket of the same size (holds 9x13 pan) with the same type of handles, she could use it with that basket.

Aug 5, 2009
  4. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

aaww I was hoping it was for the other rectangle basket that was just in the outlet....hehe

Aug 5, 2009
  5. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

It fits the basket that is being discontinued as of this August 31st...
    I have one and it's adorable. In my "spare" time, I hope to use it as a pattern and make a few more for different times of the year...

Aug 5, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I just inherited another rectangle basket. Now I have 2 baskets & only one of the liners. So if your buyer changes their mind, let me know! LOL (Contact me via e-mail or PM please. I'm not so good about following up on all the threads here.)

Aug 5, 2009
Have something to add?