• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Basket for Your Round Stone | Shop Now!

In summary, the Basket for Round Stone is a 14-inch diameter and 3-inch tall basket that is specifically designed to fit a 15-inch round baking stone. It is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity. The basket is also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used with other Pampered Chef products as well as most 15-inch round baking stones from other brands. To clean, soak in warm soapy water and scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or make a paste with baking soda and water for tough stains. Rinse and dry before storing.
msmileyface
Hi guys,

I've seen somewhere a basket that people put their large pizza stone in, to make it look nice for the table. Does anyone know what it's called so I can google it and buy one somehow?

Thanks,

Meredith

Woven round tray....found it in my spring/summer catalog 2008 it sold for $39 Good Luck. I have this and I love it. it is very handy for lots of things besides the stoneware.

I LOVE THAT THING!! You can put your HOT stone right out of the oven on it!!

1. What is the size of the Basket for Round Stone?

The Basket for Round Stone has a diameter of 14 inches and a height of 3 inches, making it the perfect fit for our 15-inch round baking stone.

2. Is the Basket for Round Stone dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Basket for Round Stone is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the Basket for Round Stone be used in the oven?

Yes, the Basket for Round Stone is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking bread, pizza, and other dishes on top of your round baking stone.

4. How do I clean the Basket for Round Stone?

To clean the Basket for Round Stone, soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes and then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge. For tough stains, make a paste with baking soda and water and scrub the basket. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

5. Can the Basket for Round Stone be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Basket for Round Stone can be used with other Pampered Chef products such as the Large Round Stone, Deep Dish Baker, and Pizza Stone. It is also compatible with most 15-inch round baking stones from other brands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefForrester