• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Salsa in a Flash: Simple Recipe for MFP

In summary, this salsa recipe can be made in just 5 minutes using diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. It is a healthy option, low in calories and packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It can also be used as a topping for various dishes or mixed with avocado for a tasty guacamole dip.
i'm looking for a very basic salsa recipe to make with the mfp. i don't want a million ingrediants b/c i've just now decided to add it to my shows for the rest of the month.

Use the one that comes with the MFP in the PIG. It's the same one that was in the Fall 07 catalog, that we all love.

Here is a simple and delicious salsa recipe using the MFP:Ingredients:- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes- 1 small onion, finely diced- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro- Juice of 1 lime- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a medium bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro.2. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and stir to combine.3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or use as a topping for tacos or burritos.Note: For a spicier salsa, leave the seeds in the jalapeno pepper. You can also add other ingredients such as diced bell peppers or corn for added flavor and texture. Enjoy!

1. How long does it take to make this salsa?

Making salsa using the Make Salsa in a Flash recipe takes only 5 minutes. It's a quick and easy recipe that can be whipped up in no time!

2. What ingredients do I need for this salsa recipe?

To make this salsa, you will need diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. You can also add in jalapenos or other spices for extra flavor.

3. Can I make this salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salsa ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly to keep it fresh.

4. Is this salsa recipe healthy?

This salsa recipe is made with fresh ingredients and is low in calories, making it a healthy option. It's also a great source of vitamins and antioxidants.

5. Can I use this salsa for other dishes?

Absolutely! This salsa is versatile and can be used as a topping for tacos, nachos, or grilled meats. You can also mix it with avocado for a delicious guacamole dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mirandalea
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg