• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Tips for Beginners: How to Send Fliers to Schools and Get Results!

In summary, Pampered Chef's "Basic Fundraising Help!" program is a fundraising initiative that allows organizations to sell high-quality kitchen products to raise money. Participants receive a fundraising kit and can earn up to 25% profit on total sales. There are no upfront costs or fees, and the program is available for all types of organizations.
abrahamlaur
Hey all, I'm all new when it comes to Fundraising for PC. I've never done it, never approached anyone about it or have any clue how to. I ordered the fundraising fliers but now have no idea on how to go about sending them schools etc. Do I just send the flier with my info stamped on it and thats all? Or is there a letter or something that goes along with it? PLEASE help!!! :eek:

The only fundraiser I have ever done was with my sweet adelines chorus and a HWC one. I would just ask people you know who are in organizations that do a lot of fundraising, etc and give them a flier. Hope that helps.

maybe this will helpnot a seasoned fundraiser go getter, but here's what I've been using... hope it helps

Attachments

• Fundraising OOF.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 389
  • Fundraising Tips.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 375
  • fundraising flyer.doc
    668.5 KB · Views: 442
  • cover sheet.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 354
  • chairperson letter.doc
    36 KB · Views: 314
thanks keri, my daughter is crying right now so i cant look at it but will as soon as ig et a change, it looks like exactly the stuff i need ... THANKS!

THANK YOU! I've needed this information for so long. Now I can actually book that fundraiser....LOL.

1. What is Pampered Chef's "Basic Fundraising Help!" program?

The Basic Fundraising Help! program is a fundraising initiative offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products. It is a fun and easy way for groups to reach their fundraising goals while also providing supporters with useful and practical products.

2. How does the Basic Fundraising Help! program work?

First, organizations sign up to participate in the program. Then, they receive a fundraising kit which includes catalogs, order forms, and other helpful materials. Participants can then sell Pampered Chef products and collect orders and payment from supporters. Once the fundraiser is complete, the group submits their orders to Pampered Chef, and the products are shipped directly to the customers.

3. How much profit can organizations make through the Basic Fundraising Help! program?

Organizations can earn up to 25% profit on their total sales. The exact percentage will depend on the total amount of sales made during the fundraiser. Pampered Chef also offers bonus incentives for reaching certain sales goals.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with the Basic Fundraising Help! program?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees. Organizations only pay for the products that are ordered by their supporters, and the shipping costs are included in the final price. Pampered Chef also offers free fundraising materials and support to help organizations have a successful fundraiser.

5. Is the Basic Fundraising Help! program available for all types of organizations?

Yes, the program is open to schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and other groups looking to raise funds. It is a great option for both small and large organizations and can be tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of each group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarah
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies