• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Letter for Catalogs to Unattended Guests?

In summary, a Basic Catalog Letter Needed is a customizable letter template that can be found on the Pampered Chef website and used to promote their products to potential customers. It includes information about the company, products, and how to order. The letter can be personalized with your own contact information and message, and can be used for both online and in-person sales. It is currently only available in English, but can be translated for different target audiences.
JenAZ
Anyone have a letter that they like to use when they send out catalogs to guests that can't attend a show?

JenAZ said:
Anyone have a letter that they like to use when they send out catalogs to guests that can't attend a show?

I haven't done that before but would think on the lines of

"Hi ______! Welcome to (host name)'s Pampered Chef show! I'm sending you a catalog to browse through because (host name) said you were unable to attend her show. Please feel free to place your orders through (name), online at (website address) being sure to put (host names) as hostess, phone or email to me.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need additional information.

Fondly,

Your name
Independent Kitchen Consultant
with The Pampered Chef
phone #
address
email
website

Unable to attend:rolleyes: I always include an unble to attend label on t :confused: he invitations letting them know that they can look at products or place an order on my website that would be included in the host's party. This file is in the files here. I think it was called "Unable to Attend". Hope this helps!!
Lisa

What is a Basic Catalog Letter Needed?

A Basic Catalog Letter Needed is a letter template that can be used to promote Pampered Chef products to potential customers. It includes information about the company, products, and how to order.

How can I get a Basic Catalog Letter Needed?

The Basic Catalog Letter Needed can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Catalogs" section. You can download and customize the letter for your own use.

Can I add my own information to the Basic Catalog Letter Needed?

Yes, the Basic Catalog Letter Needed is customizable. You can add your own contact information, social media links, and even personalize it with your own message to potential customers.

Is the Basic Catalog Letter Needed available in different languages?

At this time, the Basic Catalog Letter Needed is only available in English. However, you can translate and customize the letter to fit your target audience.

Can I use the Basic Catalog Letter Needed for both online and in-person sales?

Yes, the Basic Catalog Letter Needed can be used for both online and in-person sales. You can send it as an email attachment or print it out to hand out to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KimoMakano
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
juliJules
  • NooraK