• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Loaf Pan Bread Recipe: Perfect for Beginners!

In summary, the customer is looking for a basic bread recipe for her Loaf Pan. Some quick bread recipes work well in the loaf pan, but the customer is also interested in finding a bread recipe from her mother.
blondeinpcola
I have a customer looking for a basic bread recipe for her Loaf Pan. Does anyone have anything for me to send her. She just purchased this at her friend's show last month. Help???:confused:

Yeast bread (white, wheat, etc.) or quick bread (banana, zucchini, etc.)?I'm so lazy that when I do make "homemade" bread, I use the frozen dough from the grocery store. It bakes up beautifully in the loaf pan.

My mother makes home made bread about once a month. I know her recipe requires quite a bit of work (kneading and raising and all that good stuff). If that's something your looking for I can try to get the recipe from her. It's basically an all day deal making it though.

You know I'm not sure ... I asked her how she was enjoying her loaf pan and if she would like a recipe for it ... well she asked for a "basic bread recipe". Any ideas??? I found a couple in the recipe area ... so I guess I could send her some of those. What would you suggust? I'll also offer the Beer Bread.

If you have any quick bread recipe, those work out great in the loaf pan: banana bread, zucchini bread, etc. I use mine for fruitcake, too.

Here are a couple from Consultant's Corner (recipe search by tool)

BBQ Meat Loaf

1 1/2 pounds lean (90%) ground beef
3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
1 egg
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground beef, oats, bell pepper, onion, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, egg, thyme, salt and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.

2. Shape meat mixture into loaf in Stoneware Loaf Pan. Insert Digital Thermometer into center of meat loaf. Bake 50 minutes.

3. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaf. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center of meat loaf and internal temperature reaches 160°F using Digital Thermometer. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

Yield: 6 servings

Chocolate Walnut Bread

1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
2-3 tablespoons honey

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Let dough rise until twice its original size. Punch down and roll dough out to 6 X 12-inch rectangle. Sprinkle chocolate and walnuts down center of dough to within 1 inch of each edge.

2. Pull long sides up toward center; press to seal seams. Place dough, seam side down, into lightly greased Stoneware Loaf Pan. Evenly spread honey over top.

3. Bake 50-60 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool slightly in pan. Remove from pan and cool and additional 10-15 minutes before slicing.

Yield: 16 servings

If you have the old Stoneware Sensations cookbook, there are a bunch in there, too.

Thank you ladies...I do have that book. I'll check it out!! ;)
I just send her some of these recipes and see if that will work.

What ingredients do I need to make Basic Bread for Loaf Pan?

To make Basic Bread for Loaf Pan, you will need:- 3 cups all-purpose flour- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast- 1 teaspoon salt- 1 and 1/4 cups warm water- 2 tablespoons olive oil

Do I need any special equipment to make Basic Bread for Loaf Pan?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A loaf pan, mixing bowl, and measuring cups and spoons are all you need.

How long does it take to make Basic Bread for Loaf Pan?

The total time for making Basic Bread for Loaf Pan is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. This includes rising time, baking time, and cooling time.

Can I substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour in Basic Bread for Loaf Pan?

Yes, you can substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour in this recipe. However, the texture and flavor of the bread may be slightly different.

Can I freeze Basic Bread for Loaf Pan?

Yes, you can freeze this bread. Let it cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag. When ready to eat, let it thaw at room temperature or reheat in the oven for a few minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinS
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • priscilla
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • HeatherP19