• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Fundraiser for Our Minor-League Team!

In summary, the speaker is seeking ideas for a fundraiser for their minor-league team. They mention the possibility of a cookie decorating event or a raffle with a prize of free PC. They also suggest a booking contest, auctioning off a player to come cook, a DIY BBQ, and a Coach's Cookoff. They ask for more suggestions and wish the speaker good luck.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a chance to do a fundraisier for our minior-league team here. They have promotional theme nights - you know things like kids night, t-shirt night, hat night etc....any ideas for me?
I was thinking of maybe cookie decorating - they decorate like baseballs - just for the kids, something like that. Of course I dont have to cook - they will accept almost anything. I'm going to do something like a raffle - they buy a ticket for $2 - split the proceeds between the team and the other half goes to the winner in Free PC...but I need something to go along with this. Thanks!!!

We have a minor league team in town and I'm wondering how you went about this! Sounds like an awesome way to build business! I am going to have to see what I can find out here...
I would have a booking contest. Have a few players each try to get as many bookings for you as possible to earn $X for the team.
Auction off the chance for a player to come cook for you, and you can provide the recipe and tools.
Have a do it yourself BBQ where they pay $1 for a hotdog and they can cook it on the grill using your PC tools and then have the toppings in the Simple Additions that you have already chopped/sliced
Have some products to raffle off. Sell tickets for $1 or whatever and they can put the tickets in for whichever product they want. You can keep whatever covers the cost and donate the rest.
How about a Coach's Cookoff? Have the coaches of opposing teams fix a quick simple recipe during the 7th inning stretch and then feed it to whoever in the front row...
I get funny ideas late at night...I'll keep thinking!
Good luck, let us know how it goes!

I think the cookie decorating idea is a great one! Kids will love it and it ties in perfectly with the baseball theme. You could also consider doing a silent auction with items related to the team, such as signed baseballs or jerseys. Another idea could be a mini carnival with games and prizes, or a home run derby competition. You could also reach out to local businesses for donations or sponsorships to add to the raffle or auction prizes. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I get started with creating a fundraiser for our minor-league team?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up a fundraiser. We offer a variety of options and tools to help you plan and promote a successful event.

2. Can we customize the fundraiser to fit our team's needs?

Yes, we understand that each team is unique and we are happy to work with you to create a personalized fundraiser that meets your specific needs and goals. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. Our consultants can provide more information on average earnings for different types of fundraisers.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The only cost is the purchase of products by your supporters.

5. How long does a fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a fundraiser can vary, but on average, they last for 2-3 weeks. However, we can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific team and event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies