• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Raffle Ideas for Baseball Stadium Theme Nights

In summary, the speaker was contacted by their minor league team to come up with ideas for a fundraiser. They cannot cook for the large number of people and are considering a raffle where the winner gets a free Pampered Chef bundle and a portion of the sales goes to ACS. They also suggest offering cooking demonstrations or setting up a booth at the game to sell products and donate a portion of the proceeds to ACS. The speaker also mentions finding small baseballs to tie in with the theme. They ask if these ideas are within the guidelines for Pampered Chef consultants.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I was just contacted. Our minor league team here does theme nights at almost every single game. They want to know what I could do for them. I certainly can't cook for that many people. I'm thinking a fundraiser in May with proceeds to ACS. Could I do some sort of raffle - they purchase a chance at free PC with part of their chance going to ACS? Any ideas?????

Have a 50/50 raffle. Half for the winner, half for ACS. Also raffle something off. You donate something then sell chances.

Thats kinda what I am thinking Ginger. But is it "legal" to do this, I mean in the PC guidelines? I was thinking of the raffle - like $2 per chance or something. The stadium holds like 2000 people. Half to ACS - I just turn the cash over. They other half the person wins in PC and I submit as a catalog show or something so really they end up with extra free goodies cuz they are the host....or I could be the host and get free stuff...or the girl at the stadium in charge of marketing. I could make pink raffle tickets.

Again - is all this within the guidelines????

I was in Eckerd Drugs tonight and found little baseballs like the plastic eggs. That would be a great book to look tie in. OR something else.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you come up with some ideas for your minor league team's theme nights. One idea could be to offer a cooking demonstration or a cooking class during one of the games. This way, you can showcase some of our amazing products and also provide some delicious food for the attendees. Another idea could be to set up a booth or table at the game and offer a variety of our products for sale, with a portion of the proceeds going to ACS. Additionally, a raffle is a great idea! You could offer a Pampered Chef bundle as the prize and donate a portion of the raffle ticket sales to ACS. I hope these suggestions help and I'm happy to discuss more ideas with you. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is the "Baseball Stadium Show"?

The "Baseball Stadium Show" is a cooking demonstration and educational event that showcases the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef products in creating delicious and easy recipes for game day gatherings.

How long is the "Baseball Stadium Show"?

The "Baseball Stadium Show" typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the audience and the number of recipes being demonstrated.

Do I need to be a baseball fan to attend the "Baseball Stadium Show"?

Not at all! While the event is inspired by baseball, the recipes and cooking techniques can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their interest in the sport.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Baseball Stadium Show"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases and answer any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to attend the "Baseball Stadium Show"?

No, the "Baseball Stadium Show" is a complimentary event. However, we do encourage guests to RSVP so we can prepare enough samples for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
laylaleigh