• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baseball Stadium Show?

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I was just contacted. Our minor league team here does theme nights at almost every single game. They want to know what I could do for them. I certainly can't cook for that many people. I'm thinking a fundraiser in May with proceeds to ACS. Could I do some sort of raffle - they purchase a chance at free PC with part of their chance going to ACS? Any ideas?????

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Have a 50/50 raffle. Half for the winner, half for ACS. Also raffle something off. You donate something then sell chances.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Thats kinda what I am thinking Ginger. But is it "legal" to do this, I mean in the PC guidelines? I was thinking of the raffle - like $2 per chance or something. The stadium holds like 2000 people. Half to ACS - I just turn the cash over. They other half the person wins in PC and I submit as a catalog show or something so really they end up with extra free goodies cuz they are the host....or I could be the host and get free stuff...or the girl at the stadium in charge of marketing. I could make pink raffle tickets.

Again - is all this within the guidelines????

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I was in Eckerd Drugs tonight and found little baseballs like the plastic eggs. That would be a great book to look tie in. OR something else.