• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Recipe for Barbie Batter Bowl Cake - Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake is a creative and entertaining way to make a cake using a Pampered Chef batter bowl and a Barbie doll. The cake is shaped like a dress with the Barbie doll as the centerpiece, and can be made with any type of cake mix and decorated with various toppings. To assemble, the cake must be baked in the batter bowl, cooled, and then decorated with the Barbie doll inserted in the center. It is important to use a clean, new Barbie doll without any non-edible parts and to wrap the doll's legs in plastic wrap for cleanliness.
kitchen queen
Where do I find the recipe for the Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

Thanks!

Do a recipe search on the PC website for Doll Cake and it should come up under the batter bowl Use and Care recipe. Good luck!

You can also find the Doll Cake recipe in the Celebrate Cookbook, if you have it. If not, it can be found at the following website. I have found this to be a very resourceful site for all PC recipes.

www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Hope this helps! :)

thank you thank you thank youI found it!!! Hip Hip Hooray!

You are all so wonderful.

thank you and God Bless

Hi there! The recipe for the Barbie Batter Bowl Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also find it in the "Baking" category of our recipe book. Happy baking!

What is a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

A Barbie Batter Bowl Cake is a unique and fun way to make a cake using a Pampered Chef batter bowl and a Barbie doll. The cake is shaped like a dress with the Barbie doll as the centerpiece.

What ingredients do I need to make a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

The ingredients needed for a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake include a cake mix of your choice, eggs, oil, water, and any desired cake decorations. You will also need a Pampered Chef batter bowl and a Barbie doll.

How do I assemble a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

To assemble a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake, you will first need to bake the cake mix in the Pampered Chef batter bowl according to the instructions. Once the cake has cooled, carefully remove it from the bowl and place it on a serving plate. Then, insert the Barbie doll into the center of the cake and decorate the cake as desired.

Can I use any type of cake mix for a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake. Some popular choices include vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. You can also add food coloring to the batter to create different colored cakes.

Is a Barbie doll safe to use in a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake?

Yes, a Barbie doll is safe to use in a Barbie Batter Bowl Cake as long as it is a new and clean doll. Be sure to remove any non-edible parts, such as the doll's hair, before inserting it into the cake. You can also wrap the doll's legs in plastic wrap to ensure they stay clean while in the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tig
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • keywanu6
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies