• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make the perfect Barbecued Beef Sandwiches?

In summary, to make tender barbecued beef for sandwiches, choose a marbled cut of beef and slow cook it until it can be easily pulled apart. A classic Kansas City style barbecue sauce works well for the sandwiches, but feel free to experiment with different types. The beef can be made ahead of time and the flavors will develop even more when it is allowed to sit in the refrigerator overnight. For the bread, a soft and slightly sweet bun is often a popular choice, but you can also use sandwich rolls, Texas toast, or a baguette. Some toppings that go well with barbecued beef sandwiches include coleslaw, pickles, sliced red onions, and cheese. Get creative and add your own favorite toppings to make
babywings76
Gold Member
I was looking through the posted recipes that people contributed in the DCB file, and have a question about one of them. It's the Barbecued Beef Sandwiches recipe. It's different than the regular PC one. Here it is:

Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
1 pound thin Rib-eye steaks
1 Tbsp Garlic, Infused Canola Oil
1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 Baked French Loaf/ Italian Bread
1 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomato & Herb Seasoning
1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic & Peppercorn Rub
1 Tbsp Smoky BBQ Rub
1 Cup of Smoke BBQ Sauce

In baker, place Rib-eye steaks, brush with ½ Tbsp of Garlic Oil, Sprinkle Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub and Smoky BBQ Rub. Place in microwave covered for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, brush bread with remaining oil and sprinkle with Sun Dried Tomato & Herb seasoning. Place on Large Round Stone and place in oven on 375 degrees for 5-6 minutes to toast bread. Grate Mozzarella Cheese. Remove steaks from baker, slice and put back into baker. Mix in sauce. Slice open bread and place steak on sandwich. Top with grated Mozzarella Cheese.

So is the oil and dipping seasoning going on the outside of the bread?

That's the why I understood it as well, hummm

I would think you would slice open the bread then apply the oils and then toast.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's the way it should go, that makes more sense. I'll just change the wording then. Thanks! :)

1. How do I make tender barbecued beef for sandwiches?

To make tender barbecued beef for sandwiches, start by choosing a cut of beef with a good amount of marbling, such as chuck roast or brisket. Then, slow cook the beef in a crockpot or oven for several hours until it is easily pulled apart with a fork. This method will result in tender and flavorful beef for your sandwiches.

2. What type of barbecue sauce should I use for the sandwiches?

The type of barbecue sauce you use will depend on personal preference, but a classic Kansas City style barbecue sauce works well for barbecued beef sandwiches. You can also try a spicy or tangy barbecue sauce for added flavor. Experiment with different types to find your favorite!

3. Can I make the barbecued beef ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the barbecued beef ahead of time. In fact, many people find that the flavors develop even more when the beef is allowed to sit in the refrigerator overnight. Just make sure to reheat the beef before making your sandwiches.

4. What type of bread should I use for the sandwiches?

The type of bread you use is another personal preference. However, a soft and slightly sweet bun, such as a brioche bun, is often a popular choice for barbecued beef sandwiches. You can also try using sandwich rolls, Texas toast, or even a baguette for a different twist.

5. What toppings go well with barbecued beef sandwiches?

Some popular toppings for barbecued beef sandwiches include coleslaw, pickles, and sliced red onions. You can also add a slice of cheese, such as cheddar or pepper jack, for added flavor. Feel free to get creative and add your own favorite toppings to make the sandwich your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies