• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Barbecue Bags with a Jumbo Turner the Ultimate Summer Promotion?

In summary, Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners are versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for grilling, flipping, and turning delicate foods without them falling apart or sticking to the grill. They are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces, and can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. They are specifically designed for use on the grill and can withstand high temperatures. With proper care and use, they can last for many years.
KirstenAnne
Silver Member
I have a customer who gives out the Barbecue kits as gifts. Last year I included the brush, fork, turner, mitt, tongs, and grill cleaning brush in the bag and I gave him 10% off the total. Sold about 30 kits that way. This year with the addition of the Jumbo turner, the bags are very hard to close. SO if you are thinking of doing that as a promotion, be careful when closing the bags! ALso check zippers before, I did have one that was broken before I filled the bag!
The skewers are awsome by the way and the Jumbo turner is that JUMBO!

i couldnt believe how big the jumbo turner was!! my hubby thought it was a fly swatter at first glance!! i love the skewers they are so pretty!! cant wait to fire up the grill

My husband can't wait to bbq now that we have the jumbo turner!! I jokinly told him we can now flip the whole cow!

1. What are Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners used for?

Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for grilling, flipping, and turning various types of food on the barbecue. They are perfect for cooking delicate foods like fish, vegetables, and burgers without them falling apart or sticking to the grill.

2. Are Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners are designed to be safe for use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. They are made from high-quality silicone that is heat-resistant and won't scratch or damage your cookware.

3. How do I clean Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners?

Cleaning our Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners is super easy. Simply wash them with warm, soapy water or place them in the dishwasher for a hassle-free clean. They are also stain-resistant, so you don't have to worry about any stubborn food stains.

4. Can I use Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners on the grill?

Yes, our Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners are specifically designed for use on the grill. They are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for grilling your favorite foods. Just make sure to follow our recommended temperature guidelines for best results.

5. How long do Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners typically last?

Our Barbecue Bags/Jumbo Turners are made from durable materials and are built to last. With proper care and use, they can last for many years. However, it is always a good idea to regularly check for wear and tear and replace them if necessary to ensure safe and effective cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies