• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find a File for Bar Pan Gift Raffle

In summary, to find the file for the bar pan gift raffle, you can go to the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account, and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Print Materials" and then go to the "Gift Certificates and Raffle Flyers" section. The file is available in a PDF format and can be personalized with your own contact information and raffle details. It is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and can be used for both in-person and online raffles.
beepampered
I'm looking for a file for use to put with a bar pan I'm giving as a raffle gift. I've searched but just can't find anything. Thanks for your help...BEE

I tried attaching a file. I've never done that before, so hopefully it worked. If not, I can email it to you.

Attachments

• A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 430
ThanksThanks! This is exactly what I wanted but just couldn't find it....BEE

1. How do I find the file for the bar pan gift raffle?

To find the file for the bar pan gift raffle, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Print Materials". You will see a section for "Gift Certificates and Raffle Flyers" where you can find the file for the bar pan gift raffle.

2. Can I personalize the file for the bar pan gift raffle?

Yes, you can personalize the file for the bar pan gift raffle by adding in your own contact information and adjusting the details of the raffle to fit your needs. You can also choose to print the file as is, without any personalization.

3. What type of file is the bar pan gift raffle available in?

The bar pan gift raffle file is available in a PDF format, which can be easily opened and printed from most devices. If you are having trouble opening the file, make sure you have a PDF reader installed on your device.

4. Do I need to pay for the bar pan gift raffle file?

No, the bar pan gift raffle file is available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and you will have access to the file.

5. Can I use the bar pan gift raffle file for online raffles?

Yes, you can use the bar pan gift raffle file for both in-person and online raffles. To use it for an online raffle, simply save the file as an image and share it on your social media platforms or through email with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • northern_sunshine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips