• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Recipe Needed for 18th Kitchen Show!

In summary, the Bar Pan is a great all-day-everyday pan that can be used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. There are many recipes that can be made in it, and it is easy to clean.
jessnaugle
I have a show on the 18th and would love to use my new bar pan. Got with SS1 bonus :D I wanted to try something new that would increase my sales(this is my only kitchen show this month) and help possibly with bookings maybe a recipe that leads to other types that can plant a seed in a guests head. BASICALLY, I need a miracle recipe or I am afraid this might be the end of the road. Any ideas greatly appreciated!

just an ideaYou could do any of the pizza's in the bar pan and then cut into squares. The Garden Ranch is easy and makes a great appetizer. Also the Strawberry Banana Sundae Pizza is a big hit! ;)

Go to Search and type in "The Day in the Life of a Bar Pan" and you will get all kinds of great tips that will help you sell them. I always tell people they can bake bacon in it at 450 degrees for 15 minutes and it comes out looking great. No fatty pieces on the end. I always sell at least one if not more.

I tried the search but it only brought up my own thread. I'll keep trying though. Thanks for the ideas. KEEP 'EM COMING!!! You guys are all so great. That is why I want to keep doing this!

You can do almost anything on this stone. This is my favorite stone. You can do brownies (2 boxes so they are not to thin), pizza, bacon, etc. I have been doing the Tomato Basil Squares in it as a demo, but this is a hard one for SS unless you have the Ultimate Slice and Grate already. You can do any of the pizza recipes and just make the rectangular instead of round. I have also done chocolate chip sensation in this one. I just doubled the recipe, so the cookie filled the pan. Let me know if you want a copy of this one, it is in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook.

Seven Layer Salad Squares is always a good one. I think it's in an old Season's Best.

The Bar pan is an all day everyday pan. For breakfast, use it to make bacon, french toast or one large pancake. I have even baked a large family-sized omelet in it. For Lunch, Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup in the micro-cooker. Makes enough for the whole gang. :D Dinner, can be anything from Chicken Breasts to a pizza. Oven-fried chicken is much better for the arteries and the waist line than skillet fried, and homemade pizza is easier on the checkbook than Domino's. :p Dessert is my FAVORITE meal and can be used for brownies, cakes and cookies. The reason I fell in love with The Pampered Chef was because of the Strawberry Cheesecake Torte. I bought the bar pan, the EAD, the micro-cooker and the Large Spatula. Everything I needed to make the cake. I not only fell in love with the stone, but also with the Pampered Chef when I ate that cake. YUM YUM YUM!! :D

DZmom said:
The reason I fell in love with The Pampered Chef was because of the Strawberry Cheesecake Torte. I bought the bar pan, the EAD, the micro-cooker and the Large Spatula. Everything I needed to make the cake. I not only fell in love with the stone, but also with the Pampered Chef when I ate that cake. YUM YUM YUM!! :D

That sounds yummy! Which cookbook is the recipe in? I think I might make that just for the family this coming weekend.

It's a Season's Best recipe from several years ago. If you can't find it @ CC then let me know and I will post it here!

jessnaugle said:
I tried the search but it only brought up my own thread. I'll keep trying though. Thanks for the ideas. KEEP 'EM COMING!!! You guys are all so great. That is why I want to keep doing this!
If you are relatively new to PC and don't have your stoneware spill perfected to your satisfaction, I encourage you to listen to the CD that came in the changeover kit. There is a track specifically dedicated to the bar pan. After listening to it, listen to it again. Make a "cheat sheet" of what you want to say, then read it out loud as you're driving down the road, as you cook in your own kitchen, etc. (Then again you might want to be careful reading and driving - ha!)
Attached A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan for you also. Make copies and pass out to guests as you talk about the pan. Before passing out, ask if anyone has it and what they use it for. This allows for the transition to how it's for sooo many things, let's take a look at a day in the life of.

Attachments

• A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 486
couldn't find it...Donna,I tried to look it up in CC, but it didn't come up.:( Could you please post the recipe please? Thanks!

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares is also a great recipe!

Sorry it took so long!Here's the recipe. Sorry it took so long. I had surprise company!

Attachments

• Strawberry Cheesecake Torte.jpg
    Strawberry Cheesecake Torte.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 675
bar pan recipesI really like to make the banana toffee pizza in the bar pan. It comes out really good in squares, much easier to serve. Just make sure that when you premake the cookie and cool it at home, that you run your serrated knife under it to loosen it from the pan or else it could stick since it is a new pan.

cool veggie pizza is another that is good to make in the bar pan. :)

Try thisI love the Tiramisu Brownie and it is so easy! Make the brownie the night or morning before your show and bring it with you. Decorate at the show. When I do this recipe I usually start with another easy recipe like the garlic pull apart bread in the small saute pan or double for a large crowd in the 10" skillet.

The recipe in this season’s Season’s Best for the Side by Side Sausage Calzones works GREAT in the bar pan. The recipe says to use the rectangle stone, but I didn’t have it so I used the bar pan and it worked out wonderfully. I make this recipe at almost all of my kitchen shows. Preparation is fairly fast and it uses a variety of products (bar pan, cheese grater, garlic press, food chopper, serrated bread knife, pizza cutter, large scoop, utility knife, pastry brush, and for a great finishing touch, sprinkle some of the Italian seasoning on the top along with the grated parmesan cheese for extra color). This recipe tastes great and one recipe makes enough to feed lots of people! It's my absolute favorite!

KHocutt said:
You could do any of the pizza's in the bar pan and then cut into squares. The Garden Ranch is easy and makes a great appetizer. Also the Strawberry Banana Sundae Pizza is a big hit! ;)

The Tomato Basil Pizza is delicious and easy too! You can get your guests to help you chop up the basil in the chopper. Slice the tomatoes with the sharp knife, show the measure-all mayo thing. Smells great!

sherriel said:
..... I have been doing the Tomato Basil Squares in it as a demo, but this is a hard one for SS unless you have the Ultimate Slice and Grate already. ..
I madethis before I got my Ultimate Slice and Grate, you can slice the tomatoes using the SS Kit Utilitiy knife. Also used the utilility knife when my tomatoes were too soft to use the USG

Tomato Basil SquaresCan someone please forward me the TOMATO BASIL SQUARE'S recipe? I have a show Friday night!!!!

[email protected]

1. What is the best recipe to use for an 18th kitchen show?

There is no one "miracle" recipe that will work for every kitchen show. It's important to consider the theme of your show, the preferences of your guests, and any dietary restrictions or allergies. We suggest selecting a recipe that is easy to prepare, visually appealing, and showcases our products.

2. Can you recommend a recipe that will impress my guests?

We have many delicious and impressive recipes to choose from. Some popular options include our Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chicken Enchilada Ring, and Triple Chocolate Trifle. It's important to choose a recipe that you feel confident preparing and that will highlight the versatility of our products.

3. I need a recipe that can be prepared in advance. Any suggestions?

If you need a recipe that can be prepared ahead of time, we recommend our Slow Cooker Pulled Pork or our Make-Ahead Spinach Artichoke Dip. These dishes can be prepared the day before and reheated before serving, allowing you to focus on hosting your guests during the kitchen show.

4. Are there any recipes that are vegetarian or gluten-free?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Our Mediterranean Veggie Pizza and Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are both delicious and vegetarian-friendly. For gluten-free options, we suggest our Cauliflower Pizza Crust or our Flourless Chocolate Cake.

5. Can I use multiple Pampered Chef products in one recipe for the kitchen show?

Absolutely! Using multiple products is a great way to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products. For example, you could use our Mix 'N Chop to make a delicious ground beef for tacos, which can then be served in our Tortilla Shell Bakers. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie1015
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
maria63
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies