• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Up Delicious Memories: Share Your Favorite Bar Pan Recipe!

In summary, the Bar Pan is a great tool for cooking bacon, making cookies, and making calzones. It is also great for cooking eggs, vegetables, and meat.
Trish1953
Silver Member
What's your favorite Bar Pan Recipe? Any suggestions welcome. For small, medium or large pan. Thanks for your help. Trish :)

I know it's not really a recipe, but I love to do bacon in it. This is always a big selling point at my shows, too. I also love the way brownies turn out in the Med. Bar Pan.

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

I also love it for bacon. I also like to make up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and then dump the whole batch in the large bar pan and bake it all at once.

I use my stoneware bar pan for everything. Its tied with my large round stone as my favorite stone. I use it for cookies, brownies, chicken and veggies, biscuits. I love it.

jenniferlynne said:
I also love it for bacon. I also like to make up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and then dump the whole batch in the large bar pan and bake it all at once.

How long to you bake the bacon??

Roasting VegetablesOne of my favorite things to cook on my Stoneware Bar Pan is Sweet Potato Medallions (or russet/baking potatoes). I just slice the potatoes crosswise, toss them in a plastic bag with a little olive oil, place in a single layer on bar pan, and bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes. My three year old loves them and they are much healthier than fries!

I've also roasted eggplant, red bell peppers, zucchini....

And yes, I've baked chicken, pork chops, fish on the bar pan.

As well as cookies!

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
How long to you bake the bacon??

I've heard different consultants say different temps and times, but I do mine at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes. Comes out perfect every time!

My favoritesI have attached "A day in the Life of a Bar Pan", which has some awesome ideas for using the Bar Pan, including for Bacon!

My favorite receipe is the Oven Omelet Supreme. I usually do something different for the filling. Just make it how you like. My favorite is sausage, bell pepper and mushroom, with country gravy.

Hope this helps! Happy Selling!

Attachments

• A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BAR PAN.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 676
  • Oven Omelet Supreme.doc
    22 KB · Views: 433
My bar pan is my absolute favorite PC item. Everyone at my shows knows it too! I've sold more bar pans than anything and it's because I bring it to EVERY show and talk about all the things you can do with it. I really think it's the most "useful" thing PC sells. At one show, I didn't even use it in my recipe demo, I just brought it along and mentioned about 15 of the 100 things listed on a flyer I got here and I sold EIGHT of them!
My favorite recipe to use it for is the Italian Sausage calzones. I know the recipe says to use the rectangle stone, but I didn't have it so I just used the bar pan and it worked great!

Pampered Princess,

I agree with you totally on the Bar Pan. I bring it to every show along with the medium bar pan. This way everyone can see the difference in the sizes. I have never demonstated a recipe in it either. I have sold 22 of them to date. I also love the Italian Sausage Calzone and I have to say, the next time I make it, I will use the bar pan. The rectanglar pan, the juice from sausage and sauce leaks out and makes a big MESS.

Could you send this?
PamperedPrincess74 said:
I just brought it along and mentioned about 15 of the 100 things listed on a flyer I got here

This is one flyer I don't have! I have searched for it under "*100*" and "*bar pan*", as well as several other combinations, and I can't seem to find it. Could you please send it or post it again? I tried sending a private message, but I guess you didn't get it!!

Thanks so much in advance!

I swear that I got it from here! But I can't find it now either.
I just mention the common sense stuff (cookies, frozen stuff, chicken, etc) but also things you normally wouldn't think of like bacon, grilled cheese, pancakes, etc. People go crazy over those ideas. This weekend, I used two boxes of cake mix and made a smallish sheet cake with my bar pan for my daughter's birthday party and it was just great. If they ever decide to discontinue this pan, I swear I will order 20 of them just so that I always have one!

Chex Mix is awesome in the bar pan. The best thing is that you don't have to set the timer to turn it every 15 minutes. Just put in, and when the time is up, take it out, and you've got Perfect Chex Mix. :eek:

1. What is the Bar Pan used for?

The Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that can be used for a variety of dishes, including desserts, appetizers, and main dishes. It is especially great for making bar cookies, brownies, and other baked goods that require even baking and a crispy crust.

2. What size is the Bar Pan?

The Bar Pan measures 9x13 inches, which is the perfect size for most bar recipes. It can hold up to 15 cups of batter or dough, making it ideal for feeding a crowd or making larger batches.

3. Is the Bar Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Bar Pan is made with a non-stick coating that ensures easy release of your baked goods and makes cleaning up a breeze. No need to worry about sticking or scraping off burnt bits from the pan.

4. Can the Bar Pan be used in the microwave?

No, the Bar Pan is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is made of stoneware and is not microwave-safe. However, it can be used in the oven, broiler, and freezer.

5. How do I care for my Bar Pan?

To prolong the lifespan of your Bar Pan, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that can scratch the surface. Also, make sure to let the pan cool down completely before cleaning and never place it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies