• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the White Bar Board (Item 1000) with Ease - No Issues with PP!

In summary, the White Bar Board (Item 1000) is a versatile cutting board designed by Pampered Chef, made of high-quality plastic with a textured surface for better grip while cutting. Ordering the board is easy through the website, retail stores, or through a consultant. There will be no issues with PayPal when purchasing the board. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. The dimensions of the board are 12" x 18" and 0.25" thick, making it a perfect size for all cutting and chopping tasks in the kitchen.
luvs2sellit
I am trying to put in an order for the white bar board item number 1000. PP will not accept and says there is no such thing. I clicked on the magnifying glass and it is not listed there either. Any suggestions? I am baffled!! :confused:

Oh my gosh!! The same thing happened to me at a $1300 show the other day! I was so embarrassed!! I ended up talking the guest into getting 2 cranberry bar boards but I finally found the problem!! In PP, only update the Product List. That should take care of it. If not, you need to manually add the item to the product list. Good Luck!! :)

Thanks Kristie. I ended up calling my director and I had to manually add the item. That was too weird!

just happened to me tonight while on the phone with the bride-to-be closing out her shower. I updated the product list and it worked.

What has most likely happened...is the last time you manually added an item to the product list (like the Free receipts) was that you added the new item over top the Bar Board's info, since the Bar Board is the first item listed it is the default item that shows up when you click Product Information under Update. So, when you clicked update after entering the "New" product you erased the Bar Board's info.

To avoid doing this again, ALWAYS click ADD on the right hand side of the screen first, then enter in the new product's information!

Just thought I'd add this tip to help out in the future!

Last edited:

What is the White Bar Board (Item 1000)?

The White Bar Board (Item 1000) is a versatile cutting board designed by Pampered Chef. It is made of high-quality plastic and features a textured surface to prevent food from slipping while cutting.

How do I order the White Bar Board (Item 1000) with ease?

Ordering the White Bar Board (Item 1000) is easy! Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also visit one of our retail stores to purchase the board in person.

Will I have any issues with PayPal (PP) when ordering the White Bar Board (Item 1000)?

No, you will not have any issues with PayPal (PP) when ordering the White Bar Board (Item 1000). Our website and retail stores accept various forms of payment, including PayPal, to make your shopping experience smooth and hassle-free.

Is the White Bar Board (Item 1000) dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Bar Board (Item 1000) is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the board and maintain its quality.

What are the dimensions of the White Bar Board (Item 1000)?

The White Bar Board (Item 1000) measures 12" x 18" and is 0.25" thick. It is the perfect size for all your cutting and chopping needs in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies