1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bar board not in PP

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I am trying to put in an order for the white bar board item number 1000. PP will not accept and says there is no such thing. I clicked on the magnifying glass and it is not listed there either. Any suggestions? I am baffled!! :confused:

Feb 27, 2006
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Oh my gosh!! The same thing happened to me at a $1300 show the other day! I was so embarrassed!! I ended up talking the guest into getting 2 cranberry bar boards but I finally found the problem!! In PP, only update the Product List. That should take care of it. If not, you need to manually add the item to the product list. Good Luck!! :)

Feb 27, 2006
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Thanks Kristie. I ended up calling my director and I had to manually add the item. That was too weird!

Feb 27, 2006
  4. Christa

Christa Member

just happened to me tonight while on the phone with the bride-to-be closing out her shower. I updated the product list and it worked.

Feb 27, 2006
  5. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

What has most likely happened...

is the last time you manually added an item to the product list (like the Free receipts) was that you added the new item over top the Bar Board's info, since the Bar Board is the first item listed it is the default item that shows up when you click Product Information under Update. So, when you clicked update after entering the "New" product you erased the Bar Board's info.

To avoid doing this again, ALWAYS click ADD on the right hand side of the screen first, then enter in the new product's information!

Just thought I'd add this tip to help out in the future!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
    Feb 28, 2006
Have something to add?