• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bar-B-Que Recipes for Your Next Patio Party

In summary, this person likes to grill and does not like pizza with just the toppings on a skewer. They have some recipes that they like.
katshomecooking
Gold Member
Does anyone have some Bar-B-Que recipies to share. I want to have a patio party using the bbq, using more than just the skewers, I had heard of a pizza done on stoneware, is it possible?

Here are some of my favorites!!Barbecue Chicken Pizza

1 refrigerated Pillsbury pizza crust
2 cups cooked chicken breasts or 1 (8 ounce) can chicken meat
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 clove garlic
1 small red onion
1/2 small green bell pepper
1 (8 ounce) block mozzarella cheese, shredded

Roll out pizza crust. Mix chicken, barbecue sauce and garlic. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Cover pizza with half the mozzarella cheese. Chop green pepper and sprinkle on pizza. Slice onion and lay on pizza. Add remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes

BBQ Quesadillas

8 (6-7 inch) flour tortillas
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 12 ounces), cooked and thinly sliced
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup onion, chopped
4 ounces Cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend, shredded (1 cup)
Vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Place chicken in a bowl and add BBQ sauce. Toss to coat.

Place 4 tortillas on the 15-inch baking stone. Spread the chicken mixture evenly over tortillas; top each with with an equal amount of bell pepper and onion. Evenly sprinkle cheese over top. Top each with a second tortilla. Lightly brush oil over tops. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.

Cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter.

Serves 16.

Barbecue Chicken Pie

1/2 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (1 crust)
4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
1 block (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
2/3 cup barbecue sauce
1 container (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
8 cherry tomatoes

Preheat oven to 425°F. Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Place pie crust in Deep Dish Pie Plate, gently pressing dough into bottom and up sides; prick bottom. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.

Thinly slice green onions; set aside. Thinly slice half of the cheese. Grate remaining cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Set cheese aside.

Place chicken in Large Micro-Cooker®. Add barbecue sauce; toss to coat. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until mixture is hot, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of the grated cheese and half of the green onions.

To assemble pie, line bottom and sides of crust with sliced cheese. Spoon chicken mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle top of pie with remaining grated cheese. Using Easy Accent® Decorator, pipe sour cream around edge of pie. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of sour cream, cut sides up. Garnish with remaining green onions.

Yield: 8 servings

Hope this helps you!!

Debbie :D

Thank-you, I will give them a try.

What are some easy barbeque recipes for beginners?

Some easy barbeque recipes for beginners include grilled chicken, hamburgers, and hot dogs. You can also try making kebabs with your favorite vegetables and protein, or even grilled pizza.

What are some tips for grilling the perfect steak?

To grill the perfect steak, make sure to start with a good quality cut of meat and let it come to room temperature before grilling. Season it well with salt and pepper, and use high heat to create a nice sear. Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

How can I add flavor to my barbeque dishes?

There are many ways to add flavor to your barbeque dishes. You can use a variety of marinades, rubs, and sauces to infuse your meat with delicious flavors. Adding wood chips or chunks to your grill can also add a smoky flavor to your dishes.

What are some vegetarian options for a barbeque?

For vegetarian options, you can grill vegetables such as corn on the cob, mushrooms, and bell peppers. You can also make veggie burgers or grilled tofu. Grilled fruit, such as pineapple or peaches, can also make a tasty addition to your barbeque spread.

How do I know when my meat is done cooking on the grill?

The best way to determine when your meat is done cooking on the grill is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach a certain level for each type of meat. You can also check for doneness by making a small cut in the thickest part of the meat and checking for any pinkness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sivlepa
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB