• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Banners and Tablecloths for My Booth?

and inexpensive...tablecloths, banners, and signs at thrift stores. I have also found a couple of really cool vinyl banners at goodwill for $5.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I am looking for eyecatching banners, signs, tablecloths, etc. for when I set up a booth at our local events. I can't really pay the price Merrill wants for the large tablecloths and signs. Does anyone have anything they want to get rid of or know anywhere I could purchase anything that would help draw attention to my booth?

If no one has what you are looking for in your price range, I had a thought or two. I use regular tablecloths- not PC-logo tablecloths. I got them at my local Target/Walmart. I get the largest rectangle sizes I can so they drape across the sides and fronts to hide stuff. For mine- I grabbed some dark red, so my product stands out, and it's easy to spot my booth just for the color. It doesn't show dirt too bad either.As far as signage, Merrill's 4'x2' banner is $18.95 for a cranberry colored one with one lettering. That sign really stands out. I have it. It will last you a LONG time. That's not a bad price for something from Merrill! They also have small garden flags for $15.95. Those you can stick in the ground or in a block on a garden stake (get from a local store that sells garden flags). I have one that I will use along the front of my booth so that as people are walking down the street, they may see it up ahead.
At the very least, I'd try to get the banner. You may be hard pressed to get a used banner much less, especially with shipping added in.... I have an old banner. It was a baby-blue background with white letters. I think it is too hard to read and does not stand out, so that's why I bought the cranberry one. I know by the time shipping is factored in, it's going to cost almost as much as the new one. :(Just some thoughts. After that, use your products to draw attention! :) This thread has booth photos: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/booth-photos-feel-free-post-your-photos-too-58011/ Might give you some great ideas too!

I bought cranberry colored table cloths that really POP with the dots color! And it makes all the simple additions items stand out too. Plain & simple! I was on the military base in Japan at the time & our base exchange had 3 options, cranberry, navy or white. The next booth event 1/2 the vendors had the white ones! They loved my idea. :D Of course, all of those are in Japan, so I just went to wal-mart & bought a different brand for about $15.

Great minds think alike! You can see my maroon table cloths in the link Bobbi posted. ;)

I have the white vinyl one that you can get from the supply order. It's brand new!

You can create your own banners at VistaPrint. Sometimes you can get them for free and just pay shipping. Normally if you create an account and sign up to get emails they send you great discounts. I have gotten a couple of banners from them and been very happy with them. You just can't upload the actual logo through Vista.

pcsharon1 said:
You can create your own banners at VistaPrint. Sometimes you can get them for free and just pay shipping. Normally if you create an account and sign up to get emails they send you great discounts. I have gotten a couple of banners from them and been very happy with them. You just can't upload the actual logo through Vista.

And remember to use the ® when you put in "The Pampered Chef®"

I bought a bunch of the Patriotic tablecloths through the PC outlet a while ago and have been using those. They were $11 and are a huge hit! A lot of people ask me where I got them, and I've had one lady who bought some (after seeing mine at an event) off the outlet when they came out about 2 months later. I thought it was neat that she kept checking until they were there! They're only on outlet every now and again though, so keep checking for them.

Wow, thanks to all of you!!! Great ideas! I haven't been able to get back on the site until now. I have several of the patriotic ones and almost used them, but they look too busy for my taste. Although, I love them for personal use!! I will check out all your ideas and you have been a great help!!
Phyllis

Don't forget thrift stores. I have found beautiful big table colths at Value Village and Goodwill store where I live. Never paid over $4.00 for any of them. At those prices, you can afford to change 'em up whenever you want to create a new look for yourself.

katem51 said:
Don't forget thrift stores. I have found beautiful big table colths at Value Village and Goodwill store where I live. Never paid over $4.00 for any of them. At those prices, you can afford to change 'em up whenever you want to create a new look for yourself.

GREAT idea! :D

What materials are the banners and tablecloths made of?

Our banners and tablecloths are made of high-quality, durable materials such as polyester and cotton blends. They are designed to withstand frequent use and can be easily washed and maintained.

Do you offer customizable options for banners and tablecloths?

Yes, we do offer customizable options for our banners and tablecloths. You can choose from a variety of colors, designs, and sizes to fit your specific needs. We also provide the option to add your own logo or message to make it truly unique.

Can I use the banners and tablecloths for outdoor events?

Our banners and tablecloths are designed for both indoor and outdoor use. They are weather-resistant and can withstand wind, rain, and sunlight. However, we recommend using them in a covered area to ensure their longevity.

What sizes are available for the banners and tablecloths?

We offer a range of sizes for our banners and tablecloths to fit different tables and spaces. Our banners come in sizes ranging from small hanging banners to large standing banners. Our tablecloths come in various sizes to fit standard table dimensions.

Do you provide any accessories for hanging the banners or securing the tablecloths?

Yes, we have a selection of accessories available for purchase to help you hang your banners and secure your tablecloths. These include hooks, clips, and weights to ensure your banners and tablecloths stay in place during events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • Jess Gardner
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • nsolle