• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Recipe - Any Ideas?

In summary, to find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar on the top right corner of the website and enter the name of the recipe or related keywords. If the recipe is not available, you can contact customer service for assistance. If a recipe was featured in a catalog, but is not on the website, it may be discontinued, but you can still contact customer service for help. If you are looking for a recipe shared by a consultant at a party, you can reach out to the consultant or contact customer service. For recipes from past newsletters, you can search on the website or contact customer service. If you have bookmarked a recipe but can't find it, it may have been removed,
nikkijo
Does anyone have this recipe? I've searched and can not find it :confused:

Thank you!!

Nikki

Banana Toffee pizza
1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package cream cheese softened
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 container frozen whipped topping thawed
2 bars chocolate covered toffe candy
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsley chopped
1/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream topping or hot caramel ice cream topping
2 medium bannanas sliced

preheat oven to 375. shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of lightly floured large round stone; flatten slilghtly using lightly floured bakers roller roll out dough to within 1 inch of edge. bake 20-22 min. or until golden brown. remove from oven; cool 10 min. coarefully loosen cookie from baking stone using utility knife; cool completely

in classic batter bowl wishik ceam cheese until smooth using stainless steel whisk. add brown sugar; mix until well blended; using small mix and scraper foldi n whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

coarsely chop candy bars using crinkle cutter. coarsely chop almonds using food chopper. immediately before serving, slice bananas using egg slicer plus. arrange over filling. sprinkle candy over pizza. drizzle ice cream topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. slice pizza using pizza cutter; serve using mini serving spatula.

yield: 16 servings

I have done this recipe many times in the medium bar pan (which is probably my favorite piece of stoneware after the round stone). It is easier to roll the cookie dough to fit the bar pan instead of rolling it into the circle.

I've made it several times to but on the pizza stone. its so easy and everyone loves it. highly recommend this recipe!!

Thank you so much!! I think that this is a simple recipe that everyone will like and it uses a lot of the tools.

Nikki

1. How can I find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific recipe, you can use the search bar on the top right corner of the website. Simply type in the name of the recipe or keywords related to the dish and press enter. If the recipe is available on our website, it will appear in the search results.

2. I can't seem to find a recipe that was featured in a Pampered Chef catalog. How do I access it?

If a recipe was featured in a catalog but is not available on our website, it may have been discontinued. However, you can contact our customer service team and they will try their best to provide you with the recipe or suggest a similar one.

3. I'm looking for a recipe that was shared by a Pampered Chef consultant at a party. How can I find it?

If you remember the name of the consultant, you can reach out to them and ask for the recipe. If you do not have their contact information, you can contact our customer service team and they will try to locate the recipe for you.

4. I am looking for a recipe that was featured in a past Pampered Chef newsletter. How do I access it?

If a recipe was featured in a past newsletter, it may still be available on our website. You can use the search bar to look for the recipe or browse through our recipe archives. If you are unable to find it, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. I can't find a recipe that I bookmarked on the Pampered Chef website. How do I access it?

If you have bookmarked a recipe on our website but can no longer find it, it may have been removed from our database. You can try searching for it using the search bar or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Mitzyz