• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Perfect Recipe: Help Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes including main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, desserts, and more, with options for specific diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto. To search for a specific recipe, use the search bar on the website and save your favorites by creating an account and custom recipe collections. Step-by-step video tutorials are also available. Customers can also submit their own recipes to be featured on social media or in recipe collections.
lisa717
I am looking for a recipe for this and having no luck,,,anyone have it handy?

No body???????????????????????

I don't have a recipe - but if you google it you'll get a lot of them. They sound pretty good too.

I just ate "One Split Wonder" ice cream - yummy

I think you can make up the trifle yourself - unless you want to pass it on to a guest or something...

Bananas (use the egg slicer to cut them)
coolwhip
milk chocolate morsels (melt the morsels and coolwhip together to get gnonch)
strawberries (use the egg slicer)
gram crackers or angel food cake as your base (i personally like angelfood cake better it asorbs your liquids and makes the trifle less gooey and it helps fill up the bowl)
put real whip cream on top with a cherry and use the food chopper to crush the nuts..

Is this not what you are looking for?

I have a recipe for Banana Split Pie Trifle. I don't have it handy but I can get it together in a bit and post it. It is very easy. And delicious.

What type of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes including main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, desserts, and more. We also have recipes for specific diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto.

How can I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific recipe on our website, use the search bar located at the top of the page. You can type in keywords or specific ingredients to find the perfect recipe for your needs.

Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes for easy access. You can also create custom recipe collections to keep all your favorites organized.

Are there videos or tutorials available for the recipes?

Yes, many of our recipes have step-by-step video tutorials available on the website. You can also find instructional videos on our YouTube channel and social media pages.

Can I submit my own recipe to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we love seeing new and creative recipes from our customers! You can submit your own recipe on our website and it may be featured on our social media pages or in our recipe collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mitzyz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • adauw
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
adauw
  • Chef Endora